This week’s competition includes 20 award-winning wildlife images from all over the world. Please spend a couple of minutes to help us rank the photos and pick out the winners.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Our aim is to identify the best photos – not the photographer with the most friends! So please don’t solicit votes on Facebook – if complaints are received, your entry might be disqualified! (see conditions of entry below).
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Blue-tailed Bee-eaters by Angad Achappa (45%, 37 Votes)
- Say’s Phoebe by Don Getty (45%, 37 Votes)
- Below the Stars by Rick Lieder (30%, 25 Votes)
- Hairy Caterpillar by Jill Wussow (26%, 21 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chameleon by Stephen Daly (18%, 15 Votes)
- Lunch time! by Paul Marto (13%, 11 Votes)
- Flamants roses by André Boussard (12%, 10 Votes)
- Komodo Dragon by Adam Riley (11%, 9 Votes)
- Green Heron by Herman Veenendaal (9%, 7 Votes)
- Capped Wheatear by Mike Barth (9%, 7 Votes)
- Pine Marten by Ewan Miles (9%, 7 Votes)
- Melrose Dipper by Ron McCombe (7%, 6 Votes)
- Little Blue Heron by Maria Firpi (6%, 5 Votes)
- European Turtle Dove by Jem Babbington (6%, 5 Votes)
- Whiskered Tern by Marc Guyt (5%, 4 Votes)
- Black-tufted Marmoset by Jefferson Silva (4%, 3 Votes)
- Beach Master and Harem by Peter Tait (4%, 3 Votes)
- Southern Cassowary by Neil Hewett (2%, 2 Votes)
- Ruby-throated Hummingbird by Pat O’Donnell (1%, 1 Votes)
- House Sparrow Female by Larry Jordan (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 82
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Vote soliciting for individual entries on Facebook is not allowed
6) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » [2554 Views]
- PETITION: Stop the massive slaughter of migratory birds in Egypt! » [1828 Views]
- If You Care About Birds, Watch This 4-Minute Video » [1180 Views]
- POLL: Should canned hunting in Arizona be banned? » [1173 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [1163 Views]
- » [1105 Views]
- » [1096 Views]
- » [952 Views]
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Drinking “Bird-Friendly” Coffee » [894 Views]
- » [823 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [32420 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [25929 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11392 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [9685 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [6707 Views]
- POLL: Should the trial cull of badgers go ahead? » [4362 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [4331 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4269 Views]
- Cyclist Has Amazing Encounter with a Mountain Lion in Los Angeles » [3847 Views]
- Egypt is the Worst Place to Be a Migratory Bird – Shocking Video » [3584 Views]