This week’s competition includes 20 award-winning wildlife images from all over the world. Please spend a couple of minutes to help us rank the photos and pick out the winners.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Our aim is to identify the best photos – not the photographer with the most friends! So please don’t solicit votes on Facebook – if complaints are received, your entry might be disqualified! (see conditions of entry below).
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Blue-tailed Bee-eaters by Angad Achappa (45%, 37 Votes)
- Say’s Phoebe by Don Getty (45%, 37 Votes)
- Below the Stars by Rick Lieder (30%, 25 Votes)
- Hairy Caterpillar by Jill Wussow (26%, 21 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chameleon by Stephen Daly (18%, 15 Votes)
- Lunch time! by Paul Marto (13%, 11 Votes)
- Flamants roses by André Boussard (12%, 10 Votes)
- Komodo Dragon by Adam Riley (11%, 9 Votes)
- Green Heron by Herman Veenendaal (9%, 7 Votes)
- Capped Wheatear by Mike Barth (9%, 7 Votes)
- Pine Marten by Ewan Miles (9%, 7 Votes)
- Melrose Dipper by Ron McCombe (7%, 6 Votes)
- Little Blue Heron by Maria Firpi (6%, 5 Votes)
- European Turtle Dove by Jem Babbington (6%, 5 Votes)
- Whiskered Tern by Marc Guyt (5%, 4 Votes)
- Black-tufted Marmoset by Jefferson Silva (4%, 3 Votes)
- Beach Master and Harem by Peter Tait (4%, 3 Votes)
- Southern Cassowary by Neil Hewett (2%, 2 Votes)
- Ruby-throated Hummingbird by Pat O’Donnell (1%, 1 Votes)
- House Sparrow Female by Larry Jordan (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 82
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Vote soliciting for individual entries on Facebook is not allowed
6) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8081 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6113 Views]
- » Wild Tigers of India – in Battle! [4077 Views]
- » POLL: Is it time to close our zoos? [3270 Views]
- » POLL: Should orcas and dolphins be kept in captivity? [1971 Views]
- Animals Rule Chernobyl 30 Years After Nuclear Disaster – [1283 Views]
- Master of the Sky: Owl versus Wolf – [1227 Views]
- More Bald Eagles Have Died Mysteriously – [1096 Views]
- POLL: Should the lynx be rewilded in the UK? – [1063 Views]
- POLL: Should the badger cull in the UK be stopped? – [1015 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [15267 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14291 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [9906 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8091 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [7788 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? » [6724 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6140 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [5891 Views]
- » POLL: Should ‘canned’ lion hunting be banned? [5683 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? | [5394 Views]