This week we have a shortlist, which includes 15 winning wildlife photos from Canada, North and South America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Stewart Island. Hope you enjoy the selection and good luck with the choosing.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
South American Tern
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- "Atlantic Puffins" by Nancy Elwood (25%, 46 Votes)
- "Greater Roadrunner" by Jim Braswell (14%, 26 Votes)
- "Peregrine Falcon" by Raymond Barlow (12%, 21 Votes)
- "The Puffins of Lunga" by Cain Scrimgeour (10%, 18 Votes)
- "Ash-throated Flycatcher" by Larry Jordan (7%, 12 Votes)
- "Two molls bicker" by Rick Lieder (5%, 10 Votes)
- "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Glenn Bartley (4%, 8 Votes)
- "South American Tern" by Jefferson Silva (4%, 7 Votes)
- "Northern Waterthrush" by Nina Stavlund (4%, 7 Votes)
- "Great Spotted Woodpecker" by Ron McCombe (3%, 6 Votes)
- "Yellow-throated Vireo Fledgling" by Jill Wussow (3%, 6 Votes)
- "Bluebird Broods" by Carol Duke (3%, 5 Votes)
- "Cattle Egret" by Stephen Daly (2%, 4 Votes)
- "Greater Sand Plover" by Jem Babbington (2%, 4 Votes)
- "Kukupa Kereru" by Peter Tait (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Trump’s elephant trophy hunting plan be stopped? – [1179 Views]
- POLL: Should babies be allowed to buy hunting licenses? – [1029 Views]
- POLL: Should big-game and canned, trophy hunting be banned? – [1017 Views]
- POLL: Should wild horses be protected from roundups and slaughter? – [891 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa strictly enforce its anti-poaching legislation? – [815 Views]
- Florida Opened a Fake Alligator Farm to Catch Poachers – [806 Views]
- POLL: Should African Grey Parrots be protected from illegal trafficking? – [786 Views]
- POLL: Should gillnets be banned in the Upper Gulf to save the Vaquita? – [778 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of animals in circuses be banned? – [755 Views]
- POLL: Should international shipping of shark fins be banned? – [752 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7663 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [5866 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [3818 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3799 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? – [3648 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [3065 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]