This week we have a shortlist, which includes 15 winning wildlife photos from Canada, North and South America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Stewart Island. Hope you enjoy the selection and good luck with the choosing.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
South American Tern
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- "Atlantic Puffins" by Nancy Elwood (25%, 46 Votes)
- "Greater Roadrunner" by Jim Braswell (14%, 26 Votes)
- "Peregrine Falcon" by Raymond Barlow (12%, 21 Votes)
- "The Puffins of Lunga" by Cain Scrimgeour (10%, 18 Votes)
- "Ash-throated Flycatcher" by Larry Jordan (7%, 12 Votes)
- "Two molls bicker" by Rick Lieder (5%, 10 Votes)
- "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Glenn Bartley (4%, 8 Votes)
- "South American Tern" by Jefferson Silva (4%, 7 Votes)
- "Northern Waterthrush" by Nina Stavlund (4%, 7 Votes)
- "Great Spotted Woodpecker" by Ron McCombe (3%, 6 Votes)
- "Yellow-throated Vireo Fledgling" by Jill Wussow (3%, 6 Votes)
- "Bluebird Broods" by Carol Duke (3%, 5 Votes)
- "Cattle Egret" by Stephen Daly (2%, 4 Votes)
- "Greater Sand Plover" by Jem Babbington (2%, 4 Votes)
- "Kukupa Kereru" by Peter Tait (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the MOTV trophy hunting channel be closed down? [1721 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of lions be banned? [1589 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a tough crack down on the killing of raptors? [1246 Views]
- POLL: Should captivity for all killer whales be banned? [1213 Views]
- POLL: Should the keeping of dolphins in captivity be banned? [1196 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy hunting be banned? [1159 Views]
- POLL: Should elephants be kept in captivity? [1083 Views]
- POLL: Should the pangolin slaughter in Africa be banned? [883 Views]
- Karma? Another Trophy Hunter Has Been Killed by an Elephant [731 Views]
- POLL: Should the culling of Scotland’s mountain hares be banned? [719 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16951 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [9264 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3796 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [3084 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2871 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [2781 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2665 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2574 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2321 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [2239 Views]