This week we have a shortlist, which includes 15 winning wildlife photos from Canada, North and South America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Stewart Island. Hope you enjoy the selection and good luck with the choosing.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- "Atlantic Puffins" by Nancy Elwood (66%, 46 Votes)
- "Greater Roadrunner" by Jim Braswell (37%, 26 Votes)
- "Peregrine Falcon" by Raymond Barlow (30%, 21 Votes)
- "The Puffins of Lunga" by Cain Scrimgeour (26%, 18 Votes)
- "Ash-throated Flycatcher" by Larry Jordan (17%, 12 Votes)
- "Two molls bicker" by Rick Lieder (14%, 10 Votes)
- "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Glenn Bartley (11%, 8 Votes)
- "South American Tern" by Jefferson Silva (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Northern Waterthrush" by Nina Stavlund (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Great Spotted Woodpecker" by Ron McCombe (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Yellow-throated Vireo Fledgling" by Jill Wussow (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Bluebird Broods" by Carol Duke (7%, 5 Votes)
- "Cattle Egret" by Stephen Daly (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Greater Sand Plover" by Jem Babbington (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Kukupa Kereru" by Peter Tait (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Leave a Comment
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Israel leads the way using Barn Owls and Kestrels to replace Rodenticides » [1614 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [752 Views]
- Drone Captures Stunning Birds’-eye Video of Dolphin Superpod » [722 Views]
- How a River Otter Can Bag an Alligator for Lunch » [617 Views]
- POLL: Should the US ban the import and export of tiger bone wine? » [610 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [594 Views]
- HELP migrating birds WIN the “Race for Conservation” today » [463 Views]
- New York Backtracks on Plans to Eradicate Mute Swans » [431 Views]
- Feathers fly in Norwegian wild bird reality-TV show » [415 Views]
- Finnish reindeer sprayed with glow-in-the-dark liquid to prevent accidents » [410 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [33583 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [27249 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11844 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [11333 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [7899 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7652 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [6974 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5228 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [5144 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4869 Views]