This week we have a shortlist, which includes 15 winning wildlife photos from Canada, North and South America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Stewart Island. Hope you enjoy the selection and good luck with the choosing.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
South American Tern
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- "Atlantic Puffins" by Nancy Elwood (66%, 46 Votes)
- "Greater Roadrunner" by Jim Braswell (37%, 26 Votes)
- "Peregrine Falcon" by Raymond Barlow (30%, 21 Votes)
- "The Puffins of Lunga" by Cain Scrimgeour (26%, 18 Votes)
- "Ash-throated Flycatcher" by Larry Jordan (17%, 12 Votes)
- "Two molls bicker" by Rick Lieder (14%, 10 Votes)
- "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Glenn Bartley (11%, 8 Votes)
- "South American Tern" by Jefferson Silva (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Northern Waterthrush" by Nina Stavlund (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Great Spotted Woodpecker" by Ron McCombe (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Yellow-throated Vireo Fledgling" by Jill Wussow (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Bluebird Broods" by Carol Duke (7%, 5 Votes)
- "Cattle Egret" by Stephen Daly (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Greater Sand Plover" by Jem Babbington (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Kukupa Kereru" by Peter Tait (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Finland’s 235 wolves be culled? [1641 Views]
- POLL: Should the Wildlife Trust’s campaign to slaughter grey squirrels be stopped? [1607 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [1604 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump disband USDA Wildlife “Killing” Services? [1181 Views]
- POLL: Should more bear hunting licenses be issued? [1152 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [1038 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral cats be culled? [822 Views]
- POLL: Could U.S. endangered species rules go extinct under Trump? [726 Views]
- Why do birds sing? [634 Views]
- An elk’s-eye view of migrating through Yellowstone [567 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42055 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16796 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13849 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11117 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8614 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8309 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8120 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8048 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7416 Views]
- Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6115 Views]