This week we have a shortlist, which includes 15 winning wildlife photos from Canada, North and South America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Stewart Island. Hope you enjoy the selection and good luck with the choosing.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
South American Tern
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- "Atlantic Puffins" by Nancy Elwood (66%, 46 Votes)
- "Greater Roadrunner" by Jim Braswell (37%, 26 Votes)
- "Peregrine Falcon" by Raymond Barlow (30%, 21 Votes)
- "The Puffins of Lunga" by Cain Scrimgeour (26%, 18 Votes)
- "Ash-throated Flycatcher" by Larry Jordan (17%, 12 Votes)
- "Two molls bicker" by Rick Lieder (14%, 10 Votes)
- "Rose-breasted Grosbeak" by Glenn Bartley (11%, 8 Votes)
- "South American Tern" by Jefferson Silva (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Northern Waterthrush" by Nina Stavlund (10%, 7 Votes)
- "Great Spotted Woodpecker" by Ron McCombe (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Yellow-throated Vireo Fledgling" by Jill Wussow (9%, 6 Votes)
- "Bluebird Broods" by Carol Duke (7%, 5 Votes)
- "Cattle Egret" by Stephen Daly (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Greater Sand Plover" by Jem Babbington (6%, 4 Votes)
- "Kukupa Kereru" by Peter Tait (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the dolphinarium project in Arizona be stopped? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [3174 Views]
- POLL: Should bear trafficking in Southeast Asia be stopped? [2428 Views]
- Wild Tigers of India – in Battle! [1581 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade of polar bear parts be banned? [1292 Views]
- Animals Rule Chernobyl 30 Years After Nuclear Disaster – [1283 Views]
- POLL: Should bear-bile farming be banned? [1274 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in rare lizard species be banned? [1159 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in wild birds be stopped? – [975 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [953 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [15267 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? [14319 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? [9922 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? [7759 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? [6744 Views]
- Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6139 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? [5891 Views]
- POLL: Should ‘canned’ lion hunting be banned? [5683 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [5400 Views]
- POLL: Should whales and dolphins be kept in captivity for our entertainment? [5286 Views]