During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3600 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1172 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? [1160 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1115 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1072 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [970 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [945 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [760 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [746 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [738 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42025 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16753 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13808 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11112 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10815 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8596 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8037 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]