During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [4178 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of birds in southern Europe be stopped? » [2477 Views]
- Dive-bombing kingfisher’s underwater hunt caught on camera » [2400 Views]
- POLL: Is Florida’s Bear Hunt Necessary? » [1992 Views]
- Video: Meet the Dog Trained to Take Down Poachers » [1052 Views]
- POLL: Should the EU ban the import of lion hunt trophies? » [953 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming in Finland be banned? » [902 Views]
- POLL: Should the trapping of songbirds in Malta be stopped? » [831 Views]
- Half of world’s rare antelope population died within weeks » [813 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farms be banned in Ireland? » [797 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14282 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [11312 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [9826 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [8461 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8142 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? » [6716 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [6087 Views]
- POLL: Should whales and dolphins be kept in captivity for our entertainment? » [5278 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4555 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [4146 Views]