During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [41435 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [8174 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [6914 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of pilot whales in the Faroes be stopped? [4353 Views]
- POLL: Should Spain’s “Running of the Bulls” festival be banned? [4329 Views]
- POLL: Should animals be kept in zoos and circuses? [2850 Views]
- POLL: Should the UK halt its failed badger cull policy? [2090 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [1459 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming in Finland be banned? [1399 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy and big game hunting be banned? [1344 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [41437 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [15267 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? [14356 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [12407 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? [9971 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [7667 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [6910 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? [6807 Views]
- Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6136 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? [6109 Views]