During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the Alberta coyote hunting contest be stopped? – [3834 Views]
- » POLL: Should “pay to slay” auctions be banned? [2775 Views]
- » POLL: Should the use of animals in circuses be stopped? [2458 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf be delisted in more American states? – [2359 Views]
- » POLL: Should the wolf cull in Finland be stopped? [2149 Views]
- POLL: Should the trapping of bobcats and beavers be banned? – [1525 Views]
- POLL: Should the National Wildlife Crime Unit be properly funded by the British Government? – [1427 Views]
- » POLL: Should the wolf cull in Ontario be stopped? [905 Views]
- POLL: Should Yahoo be sanctioned for aiding the slaughter of elephants? – [889 Views]
- POLL: Should the ivory trade in South Africa be legalized? – [879 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14291 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [11211 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [9906 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [8239 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8108 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? » [6724 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [5978 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? | [5394 Views]
- POLL: Should whales and dolphins be kept in captivity for our entertainment? » [5278 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf cull in Ontario be stopped? – [4649 Views]