During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [9030 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a ban on importing lion trophies? » [2130 Views]
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [1905 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [1853 Views]
- POLL: Can lion trophy hunting support conservation? » [1817 Views]
- Video: Behold the iridescent glory of hummingbird feathers! » [1755 Views]
- POLL: When bears kill humans should they be slaughtered? » [1433 Views]
- Night parrot capture and tagging hailed as ‘holy grail’ moment for bird lovers » [1407 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [1398 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dallas Safari Club Auction be stopped? » [1389 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [13816 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [11193 Views]
- » POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? [10743 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7939 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [7619 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned in South Africa? » [4982 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [4683 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4147 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [3505 Views]
- POLL: Should the ban on South Africa’s horn trade be lifted? » [3500 Views]