During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [8904 Views]
- POLL: Should the kill quota on cougars be increased in New Mexico? » [810 Views]
- Poll: Do you agree that shooting pheasants is good for the countryside? » [794 Views]
- Extreme birdwatching: Twitching in war zones » [682 Views]
- Tiger family photo surprises scientists » [652 Views]
- POLL: Should spring hunting on Malta be stopped? » [507 Views]
- POLL: Should fishermen in Peru be allowed to continue slaughtering dolphins? Shocking Video! » [489 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [389 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [339 Views]
- Amazing: Tiny Birds Fly Without Landing for Three Days » [329 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [11518 Views]
- » POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? [10678 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [4124 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned in South Africa? » [3690 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [3661 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [3413 Views]
- Poll: Should hunting of black bears in Florida be allowed? » [2981 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [2952 Views]
- Join the 1st World Giraffe Day and help save these gentle giants » [2879 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf hunting contest in Idaho be stopped? » [2684 Views]