During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? [8973 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [2504 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [865 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf hunting contest in Idaho be stopped? » [443 Views]
- » POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? [425 Views]
- POLL: Should Grey Squirrels be Culled in the UK? » [422 Views]
- Viral Shark Video Gives Rare Look at a Feeding Frenzy » [416 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [375 Views]
- Viral Photo of Great White Shark Stirs Debate Over Cages, Baiting » [335 Views]
- U.S. Indictment Accuses South African Brothers of Trafficking Rhino Horns » [334 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- » POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? [10993 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7944 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [7352 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5648 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [4823 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4692 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [3917 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [3533 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [3497 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [3150 Views]