During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [3889 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? » [2865 Views]
- POLL: Should the Spanish bullfighting tradition be banned? » [2211 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect the red squirrel? » [1531 Views]
- POLL: Should the export of baby elephants to China be stopped? » [1452 Views]
- After 60 million years of extreme living, seabirds are crashing » [1426 Views]
- POLL: Should the grizzly bear be taken off the Endangered Species List? » [1345 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [1325 Views]
- POLL: Should “Drive Hunt” Slaughter of Wildlife be Banned? » [1324 Views]
- POLL: Should the illegal slaughter of songbirds in Cyprus be stopped? » [1313 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14090 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [11285 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [8431 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8034 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned in South Africa? » [5432 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [4747 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [4670 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4359 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf hunting contest in Idaho be stopped? » [3891 Views]
- POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? » [3856 Views]