During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor.
3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection.
5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Leave a Comment
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Israel leads the way using Barn Owls and Kestrels to replace Rodenticides » [1615 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [752 Views]
- Drone Captures Stunning Birds’-eye Video of Dolphin Superpod » [722 Views]
- How a River Otter Can Bag an Alligator for Lunch » [618 Views]
- POLL: Should the US ban the import and export of tiger bone wine? » [610 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [596 Views]
- HELP migrating birds WIN the “Race for Conservation” today » [463 Views]
- New York Backtracks on Plans to Eradicate Mute Swans » [431 Views]
- Feathers fly in Norwegian wild bird reality-TV show » [415 Views]
- Finnish reindeer sprayed with glow-in-the-dark liquid to prevent accidents » [410 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [33583 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [27249 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11844 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [11333 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [7899 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7652 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [6974 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5228 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [5144 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4869 Views]