During the last week our authors and photographers have excelled themselves by posting articles richly illustrated with outstanding images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
You may wish to click on the images to enlarge them to get the full effect. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Thanks in advance for supporting this “Best Photo of the Week Competition”.
Which 3 photos from last week do you like best of all?
- Gannet Courtship by Ron McCombe (56%, 31 Votes)
- Flying Bee-eater by Rob Belterman (51%, 28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hummingbird by Glenn Bartley (38%, 21 Votes)
- Freezing Time by Rick Lieder (29%, 16 Votes)
- Chestnut-headed Tanager by Jefferson Silva (16%, 9 Votes)
- Collared Owlet by Raymond Barlow (16%, 9 Votes)
- Chestnut-Mandibled Toucan by Don Getty (13%, 7 Votes)
- Marsh Wren by Nina Stavlund (13%, 7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Becard by Pat O'Donnell (9%, 5 Votes)
- Northern Gannet in Flight by Cain Scrimgeour (9%, 5 Votes)
- Vittata Pied Wheatear by Marc Guyt (7%, 4 Votes)
- Black-Bellied Plover by Mia McPherson (7%, 4 Votes)
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail by Steven Scott (5%, 3 Votes)
- Killdeer by Larry Jordan (4%, 2 Votes)
- Green Vervet Monkey by Rachel Ann French (4%, 2 Votes)
- Brown Pelican by Nic Slocum (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8077 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6113 Views]
- » Wild Tigers of India – in Battle! [4077 Views]
- » POLL: Is it time to close our zoos? [3270 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? | [2432 Views]
- » POLL: Should orcas and dolphins be kept in captivity? [1971 Views]
- Animals Rule Chernobyl 30 Years After Nuclear Disaster – [1283 Views]
- Master of the Sky: Owl versus Wolf – [1227 Views]
- More Bald Eagles Have Died Mysteriously – [1096 Views]
- POLL: Should the lynx be rewilded in the UK? – [1063 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [15267 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14291 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [9906 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8088 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [7784 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? » [6724 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6140 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [5887 Views]
- » POLL: Should ‘canned’ lion hunting be banned? [5683 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? | [5400 Views]