Part 6/6 of my month down in Costa Rica leading a few photography workshops.
We had some really nice opportunities throughout the tours and many wonderful images were made.
Costa Rica is one of those countries that is just so pleasant to visit. Overall I would say that both trips were a huge success.
Everyone came away with lots of nice images, new techniques and a few new friends. What more can you ask for on a photo vacation?
After the trips were over I stayed on for a few days to go shooting with my friend Greg Basco. Greg helped me lead the second tour and we are going to be leading another trip together next year. We wanted to go scouting for some new locations and found a fantastic spot up in the dry northwest part of the country.
The lodge has some real gems hanging about like the Turquoise-browed Motmot, Cinnamon Hummingbird and at night a pair of Black and White Owls. Add in a trip or two to a nearby river and this area is going to be a great addition to next years trip!
If you are interested in seeing more images from this trip check out the feature photo gallery on www.glennbartley.com.
If you think you might like to join me in Costa Rica next year be sure to send me an email as soon as possible.
All the best!
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned in South Africa? » [2365 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf hunting contest in Idaho be stopped? » [655 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [530 Views]
- Video: Watch what happens when you give a squirrel a GoPro » [503 Views]
- Video: Killer Whales Attack Pod of Narwhal » [493 Views]
- Video: Rare Black Sea Devil Caught on Film for the First Time » [448 Views]
- Grey seals identified as killers behind mystery harbour porpoise deaths » [417 Views]
- Video: Watch the Incredible Migration of Thousands of Giant Spider Crabs in Australia » [382 Views]
- Listen to New Bird Species Discovered in Brazil: Cryptic Treehunter » [365 Views]
- Video: Humpback Whales Cause Quite the Surprise As They Hunt for Herring » [360 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- » POLL: Should the ban on fox hunting be relaxed in the UK? [10958 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7969 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [7406 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5657 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [4894 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4721 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [4016 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [3188 Views]
- POLL: Should the wolf hunting contest in Idaho be stopped? » [3144 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [2926 Views]