Part 6/6 of my month down in Costa Rica leading a few photography workshops.
We had some really nice opportunities throughout the tours and many wonderful images were made.
Costa Rica is one of those countries that is just so pleasant to visit. Overall I would say that both trips were a huge success.
Everyone came away with lots of nice images, new techniques and a few new friends. What more can you ask for on a photo vacation?
After the trips were over I stayed on for a few days to go shooting with my friend Greg Basco. Greg helped me lead the second tour and we are going to be leading another trip together next year. We wanted to go scouting for some new locations and found a fantastic spot up in the dry northwest part of the country.
The lodge has some real gems hanging about like the Turquoise-browed Motmot, Cinnamon Hummingbird and at night a pair of Black and White Owls. Add in a trip or two to a nearby river and this area is going to be a great addition to next years trip!
If you are interested in seeing more images from this trip check out the feature photo gallery on www.glennbartley.com.
If you think you might like to join me in Costa Rica next year be sure to send me an email as soon as possible.
All the best!
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Glenn Bartley is a professional nature photographer who specializes in photographing birds in their natural habitat. He currently resides in Victoria, British Columbia on Canada’s West Coast. Glen runs instructional photo workshops throughout the year to exciting destinations around the world. Upcoming trips include Vancouver Island, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Churchill Manitoba and Peru. He focuses on birds because there are so many species, they can be found almost anywhere, they are challenging to photograph and beautiful to watch.
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8081 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6102 Views]
- » Wild Tigers of India – in Battle! [3616 Views]
- » POLL: Is it time to close our zoos? [3266 Views]
- » POLL: Should orcas and dolphins be kept in captivity? [1969 Views]
- Animals Rule Chernobyl 30 Years After Nuclear Disaster – [1237 Views]
- Master of the Sky: Owl versus Wolf – [1193 Views]
- More Bald Eagles Have Died Mysteriously – [1090 Views]
- POLL: Should ‘canned’ lion hunting be banned? – [1075 Views]
- POLL: Should the lynx be rewilded in the UK? – [1041 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- » POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [15259 Views]
- POLL: Should lion canned hunting be banned? » [14291 Views]
- POLL: Should hare coursing be banned in Ireland? » [9906 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [8091 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife hunting contests be permitted in Idaho? » [7793 Views]
- POLL: Should Africa’s poachers be shot on sight? » [6724 Views]
- » Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6129 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of wolves in British Columbia be banned? » [5893 Views]
- » POLL: Should ‘canned’ lion hunting be banned? [5659 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? | [5394 Views]