Part 6/6 of my month down in Costa Rica leading a few photography workshops.
We had some really nice opportunities throughout the tours and many wonderful images were made.
Costa Rica is one of those countries that is just so pleasant to visit. Overall I would say that both trips were a huge success.
Everyone came away with lots of nice images, new techniques and a few new friends. What more can you ask for on a photo vacation?
After the trips were over I stayed on for a few days to go shooting with my friend Greg Basco. Greg helped me lead the second tour and we are going to be leading another trip together next year. We wanted to go scouting for some new locations and found a fantastic spot up in the dry northwest part of the country.
The lodge has some real gems hanging about like the Turquoise-browed Motmot, Cinnamon Hummingbird and at night a pair of Black and White Owls. Add in a trip or two to a nearby river and this area is going to be a great addition to next years trip!
If you are interested in seeing more images from this trip check out the feature photo gallery on www.glennbartley.com.
If you think you might like to join me in Costa Rica next year be sure to send me an email as soon as possible.
All the best!
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Bison return to Germany after 300 year absence » Focusing on Wildlife [332 Views]
- Billions of cicadas to invade US east coast after 17 years underground » Focusing on Wildlife [304 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » Focusing on Wildlife [292 Views]
- Beautiful striped bat is the “find of a lifetime” (photos) » Focusing on Wildlife [271 Views]
- Best Photo of the Week Competition 18 May 2013 » Focusing on Wildlife [261 Views]
- New insect discovered in Brazil, only third known in its bizarre family (photos) » Focusing on Wildlife [244 Views]
- Amur leopard population rises to 50 animals, but at risk from tigers, poachers » Focusing on Wildlife [223 Views]
- Are seagulls killing whales in Patagonia? » Focusing on Wildlife [220 Views]
- Elephants massacred for ivory in Central African Republic » Focusing on Wildlife [189 Views]
- World’s rarest duck on the rebound in Madagascar » Focusing on Wildlife [174 Views]
Explore These Popular Posts From Last Year
- Shocking Amur Falcon Massacre in Nagaland » [1830 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [1657 Views]
- Orange County (California) Birds of Prey » [1222 Views]
- Please promote our logo for wildlife conservation » [1206 Views]
- NATURE “Magic of the Snowy Owl” – Preview – PBS » [1041 Views]
- Insects » [1004 Views]
- Gorillas Win vs. Poachers » [959 Views]
- Wildlife Slaughter in South Dakota » [585 Views]
- Interview with Steve Mills, Award Winning Photographer » [511 Views]
- The Golden Eagle in Scotland – As climatic changes take hold, what future awaits these iconic raptors in the 21st Century? » [504 Views]