Part 6/6 of my month down in Costa Rica leading a few photography workshops.
We had some really nice opportunities throughout the tours and many wonderful images were made.
Costa Rica is one of those countries that is just so pleasant to visit. Overall I would say that both trips were a huge success.
Everyone came away with lots of nice images, new techniques and a few new friends. What more can you ask for on a photo vacation?
After the trips were over I stayed on for a few days to go shooting with my friend Greg Basco. Greg helped me lead the second tour and we are going to be leading another trip together next year. We wanted to go scouting for some new locations and found a fantastic spot up in the dry northwest part of the country.
The lodge has some real gems hanging about like the Turquoise-browed Motmot, Cinnamon Hummingbird and at night a pair of Black and White Owls. Add in a trip or two to a nearby river and this area is going to be a great addition to next years trip!
If you are interested in seeing more images from this trip check out the feature photo gallery on www.glennbartley.com.
If you think you might like to join me in Costa Rica next year be sure to send me an email as soon as possible.
All the best!
You may also like:
Leave a Comment
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? » [1751 Views]
- Shot Egyptian vulture leads conservationists to bizarre black-market for bird parts » [686 Views]
- Join the 1st World Giraffe Day and help save these gentle giants » [627 Views]
- Cuckoos’ shameless egg-laying tactics revealed » [463 Views]
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [440 Views]
- Albatross Internet Darling Takes First Flight » [372 Views]
- Software can decode bird songs » [363 Views]
- Pelagornis sandersi: Paleontologist Discovers Largest-Ever Flying Bird » [320 Views]
- Widespread impacts of neonicotinoids ‘impossible to deny’ » [298 Views]
- Monkeys use field scientists as human shields against predators » [291 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [33755 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [28023 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [12108 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [9899 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7882 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [7000 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [5583 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5271 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [5121 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [4532 Views]