Part 6/6 of my month down in Costa Rica leading a few photography workshops.
We had some really nice opportunities throughout the tours and many wonderful images were made.
Costa Rica is one of those countries that is just so pleasant to visit. Overall I would say that both trips were a huge success.
Everyone came away with lots of nice images, new techniques and a few new friends. What more can you ask for on a photo vacation?
After the trips were over I stayed on for a few days to go shooting with my friend Greg Basco. Greg helped me lead the second tour and we are going to be leading another trip together next year. We wanted to go scouting for some new locations and found a fantastic spot up in the dry northwest part of the country.
The lodge has some real gems hanging about like the Turquoise-browed Motmot, Cinnamon Hummingbird and at night a pair of Black and White Owls. Add in a trip or two to a nearby river and this area is going to be a great addition to next years trip!
If you are interested in seeing more images from this trip check out the feature photo gallery on www.glennbartley.com.
If you think you might like to join me in Costa Rica next year be sure to send me an email as soon as possible.
All the best!
Leave a Comment
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Israel leads the way using Barn Owls and Kestrels to replace Rodenticides » [1618 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [752 Views]
- Drone Captures Stunning Birds’-eye Video of Dolphin Superpod » [722 Views]
- How a River Otter Can Bag an Alligator for Lunch » [618 Views]
- POLL: Should the US ban the import and export of tiger bone wine? » [610 Views]
- Komodo and its Dragons » [598 Views]
- HELP migrating birds WIN the “Race for Conservation” today » [463 Views]
- New York Backtracks on Plans to Eradicate Mute Swans » [431 Views]
- Feathers fly in Norwegian wild bird reality-TV show » [415 Views]
- Finnish reindeer sprayed with glow-in-the-dark liquid to prevent accidents » [410 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [33583 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [27249 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11845 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [11333 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [7900 Views]
- POLL: Should the Faroe Islands’ whale slaughter be allowed to continue? » [7652 Views]
- POLL: Should the fox-hunting laws in the UK be relaxed? » [6974 Views]
- POLL: Should the Dolphin Slaughter in Taiji Cove be stopped? » [5228 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [5144 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4869 Views]