Welcome to Africa!
Probably three of the most favorite words, spoken to me in my life.
Africa is a dream for most people, and a reality for the fortunate. Yes, a tour to Tanzania is very expensive, but also, incredibly rewarding. A lot of research and a lucky email from my partner in Tanzania, and now two full tours completed, and another one shaping up for January 2013. You can only imagine how excited I am to return to this superb country.
Tanzania has a very pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and hard working people, who love to make sure you have everything you need. All of the services and comforts that anyone could require.
With over 1,200 species of birds in this country, this has become such a great opportunity. Naturally everyone wants to see the obvious: cheetah, leopard, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. But why not some birding? On a typical game drive in any of the awesome national parks that we visit, we will see birds virtually everywhere.
Around every corner, you will find more and more species of beautiful birds. Since my photography background is mainly birds, I have developed a keen instinct for a creative shot. My eyes are always searching for that incredible image of beauty.
We have a few images here below for your enjoyment, and part 2 and 3 coming soon, so stay tuned!
Raymond Barlow Photography Tours will connect you with the wildlife photography that you dream about, Tanznaia, Costa Rica, Newfoundland, India, or the Grizzly Bears of British Columbia.
We offer several tours around the world, private workshops, group rates. Please review the latest tour info on this webpage, and thanks for your visit here with “Focus on Wildlife”.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2470 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? [1798 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [1779 Views]
- POLL: Should the USDA stop using cyanide bombs to control predators? [1540 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [1487 Views]
- POLL: Should Norway stop the annual slaughter of whales? [1277 Views]
- Badger buries entire cow in shocking new video [1053 Views]
- Is ‘Baiting’ an ethical way to photograph wild owls? [948 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of rhino horns be legalized? [841 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral horses be controlled by aerial culling? [727 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42073 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16838 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [14125 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [12669 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11132 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8641 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8315 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8061 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7428 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? [5378 Views]