Welcome to Africa!
Probably three of the most favorite words, spoken to me in my life.
Africa is a dream for most people, and a reality for the fortunate. Yes, a tour to Tanzania is very expensive, but also, incredibly rewarding. A lot of research and a lucky email from my partner in Tanzania, and now two full tours completed, and another one shaping up for January 2013. You can only imagine how excited I am to return to this superb country.
Tanzania has a very pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and hard working people, who love to make sure you have everything you need. All of the services and comforts that anyone could require.
With over 1,200 species of birds in this country, this has become such a great opportunity. Naturally everyone wants to see the obvious: cheetah, leopard, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. But why not some birding? On a typical game drive in any of the awesome national parks that we visit, we will see birds virtually everywhere.
Around every corner, you will find more and more species of beautiful birds. Since my photography background is mainly birds, I have developed a keen instinct for a creative shot. My eyes are always searching for that incredible image of beauty.
We have a few images here below for your enjoyment, and part 2 and 3 coming soon, so stay tuned!
Raymond Barlow Photography Tours will connect you with the wildlife photography that you dream about, Tanznaia, Costa Rica, Newfoundland, India, or the Grizzly Bears of British Columbia.
We offer several tours around the world, private workshops, group rates. Please review the latest tour info on this webpage, and thanks for your visit here with “Focus on Wildlife”.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Karma Strikes Again: Trophy Hunter Killed by Elephant [1113 Views]
- Rare footage helps explain what Narwhals use their tusks for [1045 Views]
- POLL: Should the Grizzly Bear be removed from the Endangered Species List? [1005 Views]
- POLL: Should all circuses with wild animals be closed down? [955 Views]
- ‘Kill them, kill them, kill them’: the volunteer army plotting to wipe out Britain’s grey squirrels [808 Views]
- 10 of the Most Endangered Species on Earth [798 Views]
- $10,000 reward offered to find killer of famous Yellowstone white wolf [694 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [669 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump be allowed to destroy the Endangered Species Act [644 Views]
- Elephants Can’t Wait to Meet New Rescued Baby at Sanctuary [614 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42098 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16884 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [12092 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11134 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8670 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8256 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8075 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7443 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy and big game hunting be banned? [5416 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4675 Views]