Welcome to Africa!
Probably three of the most favorite words, spoken to me in my life.
Africa is a dream for most people, and a reality for the fortunate. Yes, a tour to Tanzania is very expensive, but also, incredibly rewarding. A lot of research and a lucky email from my partner in Tanzania, and now two full tours completed, and another one shaping up for January 2013. You can only imagine how excited I am to return to this superb country.
Tanzania has a very pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and hard working people, who love to make sure you have everything you need. All of the services and comforts that anyone could require.
With over 1,200 species of birds in this country, this has become such a great opportunity. Naturally everyone wants to see the obvious: cheetah, leopard, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. But why not some birding? On a typical game drive in any of the awesome national parks that we visit, we will see birds virtually everywhere.
Around every corner, you will find more and more species of beautiful birds. Since my photography background is mainly birds, I have developed a keen instinct for a creative shot. My eyes are always searching for that incredible image of beauty.
We have a few images here below for your enjoyment, and part 2 and 3 coming soon, so stay tuned!
Raymond Barlow Photography Tours will connect you with the wildlife photography that you dream about, Tanznaia, Costa Rica, Newfoundland, India, or the Grizzly Bears of British Columbia.
We offer several tours around the world, private workshops, group rates. Please review the latest tour info on this webpage, and thanks for your visit here with “Focus on Wildlife”.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Finland’s 235 wolves be culled? [1641 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [1621 Views]
- POLL: Should the Wildlife Trust’s campaign to slaughter grey squirrels be stopped? [1609 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump disband USDA Wildlife “Killing” Services? [1219 Views]
- POLL: Should more bear hunting licenses be issued? [1152 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [967 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral cats be culled? [824 Views]
- POLL: Could U.S. endangered species rules go extinct under Trump? [727 Views]
- Why do birds sing? [634 Views]
- An elk’s-eye view of migrating through Yellowstone [569 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42056 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16800 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13853 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11117 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8614 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8309 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8116 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8048 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7417 Views]
- Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6115 Views]