Welcome to Africa!
Probably three of the most favorite words, spoken to me in my life.
Africa is a dream for most people, and a reality for the fortunate. Yes, a tour to Tanzania is very expensive, but also, incredibly rewarding. A lot of research and a lucky email from my partner in Tanzania, and now two full tours completed, and another one shaping up for January 2013. You can only imagine how excited I am to return to this superb country.
Tanzania has a very pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and hard working people, who love to make sure you have everything you need. All of the services and comforts that anyone could require.
With over 1,200 species of birds in this country, this has become such a great opportunity. Naturally everyone wants to see the obvious: cheetah, leopard, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. But why not some birding? On a typical game drive in any of the awesome national parks that we visit, we will see birds virtually everywhere.
Around every corner, you will find more and more species of beautiful birds. Since my photography background is mainly birds, I have developed a keen instinct for a creative shot. My eyes are always searching for that incredible image of beauty.
We have a few images here below for your enjoyment, and part 2 and 3 coming soon, so stay tuned!
Raymond Barlow Photography Tours will connect you with the wildlife photography that you dream about, Tanznaia, Costa Rica, Newfoundland, India, or the Grizzly Bears of British Columbia.
We offer several tours around the world, private workshops, group rates. Please review the latest tour info on this webpage, and thanks for your visit here with “Focus on Wildlife”.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the tradition of throwing wild turkeys from a plane be allowed? – [1931 Views]
- POLL: Should the Rare Spirit Bear Be Protected From Hunters? – [1652 Views]
- POLL: Should Arizona’s wild cats be protected from trophy hunters? – [1315 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of bears as living tourist attractions be banned? – [1205 Views]
- POLL: Should Dolphinariums As Tourist Attractions Be Closed Down? – [1071 Views]
- POLL: Should animal traps in our National Wildlife Refuges be banned? – [1065 Views]
- POLL: Should Orcas and Dolphins be freed from all Seaquariums? – [1033 Views]
- POLL: Should the Alaska Refuge be opened up for drilling? – [992 Views]
- POLL: Should the testing of cosmetics on animals be banned? – [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump’s elephant trophy hunting plan be stopped? – [827 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7645 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [6594 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3799 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [3788 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? – [3605 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [3055 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]