We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dao Van Hoang wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Umbrella”.
Viraj Khorjuwekhar wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Pink Flame”.
Third Prize goes to Daniël Koop for his excellent photo entitled “What Did You Just Call Me?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dao Van Hoang122 votes (18.15%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar75 votes (11.16%)
Daniël Koop49 votes (7.29%)
Tony Murtagh38 votes (5.65%)
Rita Caluori32 votes (4.76%)
Noushka Wildlife28 votes (4.17%)
Steven Cottrell27 votes (4.02%)
David Haas25 votes (3.72%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.57%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.42%)
Juan Carlos Vindas23 votes (3.42%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (3.13%)
Eric Hamilton20 votes (2.98%)
Vipul Ramanuj16 votes (2.38%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.38%)
Bert Van Der Krieken15 votes (2.23%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.08%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (1.93%)
Gabriella Friedman13 votes (1.93%)
Shlomo Waldmann13 votes (1.93%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.64%)
Shaikh Gaffar8 votes (1.19%)
Terence Land7 votes (1.04%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.04%)
Josie Brendle7 votes (1.04%)
Candy McManiman7 votes (1.04%)
Bob Bushell7 votes (1.04%)
Donna Cahill6 votes (0.89%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 17 September 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- Karma Strikes Again: Trophy Hunter Killed by Elephant [1113 Views]
- Rare footage helps explain what Narwhals use their tusks for [1045 Views]
- POLL: Should the Grizzly Bear be removed from the Endangered Species List? [1005 Views]
- POLL: Should all circuses with wild animals be closed down? [955 Views]
- ‘Kill them, kill them, kill them’: the volunteer army plotting to wipe out Britain’s grey squirrels [808 Views]
- 10 of the Most Endangered Species on Earth [798 Views]
- $10,000 reward offered to find killer of famous Yellowstone white wolf [694 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [669 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump be allowed to destroy the Endangered Species Act [644 Views]
- Elephants Can’t Wait to Meet New Rescued Baby at Sanctuary [614 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42098 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16884 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [12092 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11134 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8670 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8256 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8075 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7443 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy and big game hunting be banned? [5416 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4675 Views]