We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dao Van Hoang wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Umbrella”.
Viraj Khorjuwekhar wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Pink Flame”.
Third Prize goes to Daniël Koop for his excellent photo entitled “What Did You Just Call Me?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dao Van Hoang122 votes (18.15%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar75 votes (11.16%)
Daniël Koop49 votes (7.29%)
Tony Murtagh38 votes (5.65%)
Rita Caluori32 votes (4.76%)
Noushka Wildlife28 votes (4.17%)
Steven Cottrell27 votes (4.02%)
David Haas25 votes (3.72%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.57%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.42%)
Juan Carlos Vindas23 votes (3.42%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (3.13%)
Eric Hamilton20 votes (2.98%)
Vipul Ramanuj16 votes (2.38%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.38%)
Bert Van Der Krieken15 votes (2.23%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.08%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (1.93%)
Gabriella Friedman13 votes (1.93%)
Shlomo Waldmann13 votes (1.93%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.64%)
Shaikh Gaffar8 votes (1.19%)
Terence Land7 votes (1.04%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.04%)
Josie Brendle7 votes (1.04%)
Candy McManiman7 votes (1.04%)
Bob Bushell7 votes (1.04%)
Donna Cahill6 votes (0.89%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 17 September 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Finland’s 235 wolves be culled? [1641 Views]
- POLL: Should the Wildlife Trust’s campaign to slaughter grey squirrels be stopped? [1607 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [1604 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump disband USDA Wildlife “Killing” Services? [1181 Views]
- POLL: Should more bear hunting licenses be issued? [1152 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [1038 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral cats be culled? [822 Views]
- POLL: Could U.S. endangered species rules go extinct under Trump? [726 Views]
- Why do birds sing? [634 Views]
- An elk’s-eye view of migrating through Yellowstone [567 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42055 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16796 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13849 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11117 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8614 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8309 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8120 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8048 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7416 Views]
- Wildlife Photo Adventure in Costa Rica! [6115 Views]