We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dao Van Hoang wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Umbrella”.
Viraj Khorjuwekhar wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Pink Flame”.
Third Prize goes to Daniël Koop for his excellent photo entitled “What Did You Just Call Me?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dao Van Hoang122 votes (18.15%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar75 votes (11.16%)
Daniël Koop49 votes (7.29%)
Tony Murtagh38 votes (5.65%)
Rita Caluori32 votes (4.76%)
Noushka Wildlife28 votes (4.17%)
Steven Cottrell27 votes (4.02%)
David Haas25 votes (3.72%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.57%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.42%)
Juan Carlos Vindas23 votes (3.42%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (3.13%)
Eric Hamilton20 votes (2.98%)
Vipul Ramanuj16 votes (2.38%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.38%)
Bert Van Der Krieken15 votes (2.23%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.08%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (1.93%)
Gabriella Friedman13 votes (1.93%)
Shlomo Waldmann13 votes (1.93%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.64%)
Shaikh Gaffar8 votes (1.19%)
Terence Land7 votes (1.04%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.04%)
Josie Brendle7 votes (1.04%)
Candy McManiman7 votes (1.04%)
Bob Bushell7 votes (1.04%)
Donna Cahill6 votes (0.89%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 17 September 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2469 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? [1721 Views]
- POLL: Should the USDA stop using cyanide bombs to control predators? [1532 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [1487 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [1430 Views]
- POLL: Should Norway stop the annual slaughter of whales? [1250 Views]
- Badger buries entire cow in shocking new video [1050 Views]
- Is ‘Baiting’ an ethical way to photograph wild owls? [947 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of rhino horns be legalized? [841 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral horses be controlled by aerial culling? [727 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42073 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16838 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [14125 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [12650 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11132 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8641 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8315 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8061 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7428 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? [5378 Views]