We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dao Van Hoang wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Umbrella”.
Viraj Khorjuwekhar wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Pink Flame”.
Third Prize goes to Daniël Koop for his excellent photo entitled “What Did You Just Call Me?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dao Van Hoang122 votes (18.15%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar75 votes (11.16%)
Daniël Koop49 votes (7.29%)
Tony Murtagh38 votes (5.65%)
Rita Caluori32 votes (4.76%)
Noushka Wildlife28 votes (4.17%)
Steven Cottrell27 votes (4.02%)
David Haas25 votes (3.72%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.57%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.42%)
Juan Carlos Vindas23 votes (3.42%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (3.13%)
Eric Hamilton20 votes (2.98%)
Vipul Ramanuj16 votes (2.38%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.38%)
Bert Van Der Krieken15 votes (2.23%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.08%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (1.93%)
Gabriella Friedman13 votes (1.93%)
Shlomo Waldmann13 votes (1.93%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.64%)
Shaikh Gaffar8 votes (1.19%)
Terence Land7 votes (1.04%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.04%)
Josie Brendle7 votes (1.04%)
Candy McManiman7 votes (1.04%)
Bob Bushell7 votes (1.04%)
Donna Cahill6 votes (0.89%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 17 September 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the MOTV trophy hunting channel be closed down? [1664 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a tough crack down on the killing of raptors? [1205 Views]
- POLL: Should captivity for all killer whales be banned? [1201 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of lions be banned? [1173 Views]
- POLL: Should the keeping of dolphins in captivity be banned? [1146 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy hunting be banned? [1144 Views]
- POLL: Should the pangolin slaughter in Africa be banned? [882 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [774 Views]
- POLL: Should the culling of Scotland’s mountain hares be banned? [712 Views]
- Selfie-Seeking Men Kidnap, Injure Endangered Florida Deer [692 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16946 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [9370 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [7473 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4084 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3792 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2860 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2636 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2570 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [2562 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2313 Views]