We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
David DesRochers wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Collared Aracari”.
Dave Richards is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “Lion Cub”.
Third Prize is shared between Paamul Jack with “St. Valentine’s-day Kiss – Colors in the Sky” and Kerry Singleton with “Ram and Ewe Big Horn”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
David DesRochers111 votes (12.05%)
Dave Richards110 votes (11.94%)
Paamul Jack100 votes (10.86%)
Kerry Singleton100 votes (10.86%)
Bob Shepardson57 votes (6.19%)
John Anderson54 votes (5.86%)
Juan Fernandez51 votes (5.54%)
Myer Bornstein49 votes (5.32%)
Noushka Wildlife44 votes (4.78%)
Walter Baliero42 votes (4.56%)
Kath Aggiss42 votes (4.56%)
Jaliya Rasaputra40 votes (4.34%)
Lisa Manifold38 votes (4.13%)
Andrew Johnson15 votes (1.63%)
Antonis Tsaknakis14 votes (1.52%)
Michalis Kotsakis13 votes (1.41%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.19%)
David Barr10 votes (1.09%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (0.76%)
Luis Pollack7 votes (0.76%)
|The next competition starts on 18 February 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2340 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1897 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1394 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1289 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [1059 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [959 Views]
- Bald Eagle Adopts Baby Hawk Instead of Eating Him [911 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [863 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [745 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16900 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11093 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10063 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8692 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8232 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4714 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3775 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3450 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2808 Views]