We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Sahasrangshu Choudhury wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “International Tiger Day”.
Rita Caluori wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Love”.
Third Prize goes to Alan Jonker for his excellent photo entitled “Charging Elephant”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Sahasrangshu Choudhury71 votes (11.06%)
Rita Caluori68 votes (10.59%)
Alan Jonker63 votes (9.81%)
Terence Land53 votes (8.26%)
Kath Aggiss45 votes (7.01%)
Ken Billington41 votes (6.39%)
Sergio Ujevic40 votes (6.23%)
Myer Bornstein37 votes (5.76%)
Noushka Wildlife33 votes (5.14%)
Dave Waddell30 votes (4.67%)
Dana Allen27 votes (4.21%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.74%)
Stephen Daly14 votes (2.18%)
Jaliya Rasaputra13 votes (2.02%)
Simon Colenutt13 votes (2.02%)
Marcelo Allende12 votes (1.87%)
Jem Babbington12 votes (1.87%)
Daniël Koop12 votes (1.87%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.56%)
Bob Pelkey9 votes (1.4%)
Laura Erickson6 votes (0.93%)
Brian Anderson6 votes (0.93%)
Josie Brendle2 votes (0.31%)
Juan Fernandez1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 20 August 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3671 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1210 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1209 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1094 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [1089 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [982 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [967 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [791 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [781 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [764 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42033 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16761 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13869 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13820 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [11123 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11114 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8602 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8039 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7394 Views]