We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dave Waddell wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Oh Baby Where Did You Get Those Eyes”.
Second Prize is shared between Glenn Perrigo with “Texas Bush Katydid Nymph on Hibiscus Pistil” and Kerry Singleton with “Fox Kits”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dave Waddell118 votes (11.74%)
Glenn Perrigo92 votes (9.15%)
Kerry Singleton92 votes (9.15%)
Bob Shepardson78 votes (7.76%)
Paamul Jack70 votes (6.97%)
Dave Richards62 votes (6.17%)
Terence Land52 votes (5.17%)
Alison Williams51 votes (5.07%)
Stephen Harper43 votes (4.28%)
Andrew Smith40 votes (3.98%)
Paul Wild37 votes (3.68%)
Vasant Jayaguru34 votes (3.38%)
Michalis Kotsakis34 votes (3.38%)
Deepa Priya27 votes (2.69%)
Antonis Tsaknakis26 votes (2.59%)
Lisa Manifold25 votes (2.49%)
Juan Fernandez25 votes (2.49%)
Myer Bornstein22 votes (2.19%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (2.09%)
Wayne Vaughn16 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird14 votes (1.39%)
Ken Billington13 votes (1.29%)
Bob Swan13 votes (1.29%)
|The next competition starts on 21 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3674 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1209 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1204 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1093 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [1062 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [973 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [966 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [786 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [776 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [757 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42031 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16755 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13820 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11114 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [11079 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8602 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8039 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]