We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Antonis Tsaknakis wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Puffin with Lunch”.
Marcia Young is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Twiga on the Serengeti”.
Winner of the Third Prize is “Comet Moth, Madagascar” by Noushka Wildlife.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Antonis Tsaknakis102 votes (16.04%)
Marcia Young78 votes (12.26%)
Noushka Wildlife60 votes (9.43%)
Sherry Shepardson51 votes (8.02%)
Alan De Witt49 votes (7.7%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.55%)
Kerry Singleton37 votes (5.82%)
Raj Dhage32 votes (5.03%)
Jean Marie Prevost29 votes (4.56%)
Vipul Ramanuj26 votes (4.09%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.62%)
Lieve Snellings18 votes (2.83%)
Leigh Lofgren16 votes (2.52%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.52%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (1.89%)
James Hamilton-Bird10 votes (1.57%)
Ragoo Rao6 votes (0.94%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan5 votes (0.79%)
Vinayak Yardi5 votes (0.79%)
Reima Rönkkö4 votes (0.63%)
Alain Pascua4 votes (0.63%)
John Wright4 votes (0.63%)
Eija Rönkkö1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 22 July 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2804 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1888 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1392 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1270 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [1039 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [942 Views]
- Bald Eagle Adopts Baby Hawk Instead of Eating Him [911 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [863 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [745 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16900 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11095 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10080 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8690 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8232 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4712 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3773 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3448 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of snares be banned in the UK? [2609 Views]