We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Antonis Tsaknakis wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Puffin with Lunch”.
Marcia Young is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Twiga on the Serengeti”.
Winner of the Third Prize is “Comet Moth, Madagascar” by Noushka Wildlife.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Antonis Tsaknakis102 votes (16.04%)
Marcia Young78 votes (12.26%)
Noushka Wildlife60 votes (9.43%)
Sherry Shepardson51 votes (8.02%)
Alan De Witt49 votes (7.7%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.55%)
Kerry Singleton37 votes (5.82%)
Raj Dhage32 votes (5.03%)
Jean Marie Prevost29 votes (4.56%)
Vipul Ramanuj26 votes (4.09%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.62%)
Lieve Snellings18 votes (2.83%)
Leigh Lofgren16 votes (2.52%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.52%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (1.89%)
James Hamilton-Bird10 votes (1.57%)
Ragoo Rao6 votes (0.94%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan5 votes (0.79%)
Vinayak Yardi5 votes (0.79%)
Reima Rönkkö4 votes (0.63%)
Alain Pascua4 votes (0.63%)
John Wright4 votes (0.63%)
Eija Rönkkö1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 22 July 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7348 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [3204 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [2964 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy hunting in Kyrgystan be banned? – [1728 Views]
- POLL: Should SeaWorld be closed down? – [1522 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? – [1125 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone’s Iconic Grizzly Bears be Stripped of Federal Protection? – [1023 Views]
- POLL: Should roadside zoos be closed down? – [978 Views]
- POLL: Should trail (fox) hunting on National Trust land be stopped? – [822 Views]
- POLL: Should we prevent our cats from killing birds? – [815 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [7819 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3799 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [2289 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [2081 Views]
- POLL: Should the export of elephants to China be banned? [2068 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? [2028 Views]