We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Antonis Tsaknakis wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Pale-billed Woodpecker”.
Bryan Pereira wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Leopard in Tree”.
Third Prize goes to Rita Caluori for her image “Red Eye Frog”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Antonis Tsaknakis84 votes (11.24%)
Bryan Pereira72 votes (9.64%)
Rita Caluori63 votes (8.43%)
Bob Shepardson59 votes (7.9%)
Kerry Singleton53 votes (7.1%)
Alan De Witt47 votes (6.29%)
David Barr38 votes (5.09%)
Paamul Jack37 votes (4.95%)
Eduardo Delgado33 votes (4.42%)
Kath Aggiss32 votes (4.28%)
Noushka Wildlife31 votes (4.15%)
Stephen Harper30 votes (4.02%)
Paul Wild28 votes (3.75%)
Glenn Perrigo27 votes (3.61%)
Jaliya Rasaputra25 votes (3.35%)
Bob Swan23 votes (3.08%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (2.95%)
Ken Billington22 votes (2.95%)
Bert Van Der Krieken21 votes (2.81%)
|The next competition starts on 24 December 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3671 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1210 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1209 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1094 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [1089 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [982 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [967 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [791 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [781 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [764 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42033 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16761 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13869 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13820 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [11123 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11114 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8602 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8039 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7394 Views]