We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Noushka Wildlife wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “European Bee-eater”.
Alan De Witt is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “LOL”.
Third Prize goes to Sherry Shepardson with “Namibian Leopard”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Noushka Wildlife81 votes (12.92%)
Alan De Witt62 votes (9.89%)
Sherry Shepardson61 votes (9.73%)
Brian Burnett54 votes (8.61%)
Marcia Young43 votes (6.86%)
Daniel Vago36 votes (5.74%)
Jerry Schudda36 votes (5.74%)
Bob Shepardson35 votes (5.58%)
Ken Billington33 votes (5.26%)
Geoff Stimpson30 votes (4.78%)
Myer Bornstein26 votes (4.15%)
Bob Swan23 votes (3.67%)
Paamul Jack21 votes (3.35%)
Jefferson Silva19 votes (3.03%)
Leonardo Merçon14 votes (2.23%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (2.07%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa12 votes (1.91%)
Vipul Ramanuj11 votes (1.75%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird7 votes (1.12%)
|The next competition starts on 27 May 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1905 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [1464 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1400 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1294 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [1065 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [964 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [863 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [748 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s domestic trade in rhino horns be banned? [714 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16902 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11093 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10031 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8692 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8232 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4714 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3775 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3450 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of snares be banned in the UK? [2610 Views]