We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Get Out of the Way”.
Dana Allen wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “First Breath”.
Third Prize goes to Paamul Jack for his excellent photo entitled “Mommy!!! – (Mockingbird Hatchlings)”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson101 votes (17.35%)
Dana Allen90 votes (15.46%)
Paamul Jack53 votes (9.11%)
Jamie MacArthur43 votes (7.39%)
Bert Van Der Krieken29 votes (4.98%)
Alan Jonker28 votes (4.81%)
Marcelo Allende27 votes (4.64%)
Josie Brendle25 votes (4.3%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.12%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (3.78%)
John Wright15 votes (2.58%)
Ken Billington15 votes (2.58%)
Terence Land15 votes (2.58%)
Michalis Kotsakis15 votes (2.58%)
Eric Hamilton14 votes (2.41%)
Bob Pelkey13 votes (2.23%)
Julie Feinstein13 votes (2.23%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.89%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (1.37%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (1.03%)
Laura Erickson6 votes (1.03%)
Larry Nichols5 votes (0.86%)
Jem Babbington4 votes (0.69%)
Brian Anderson0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 29 October 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2799 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1883 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1392 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1217 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [968 Views]
- Bald Eagle Adopts Baby Hawk Instead of Eating Him [911 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [880 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [859 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [745 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16900 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11095 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10111 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8689 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8233 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4711 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3771 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3448 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of snares be banned in the UK? [2609 Views]