We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dave Waddell wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “There is a Wind Which I Cannot See”.
Paamul Jack is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “That’s Close Enough, Mister – Laughing Falcon”.
Third Prize goes to Alan De Witt for his inspirational photo “Just Follow Me Guys”.
There is a Wind Which I Cannot See by Dave Waddell
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dave Waddell162 votes (14.44%)
Paamul Jack118 votes (10.52%)
Alan De Witt117 votes (10.43%)
Kerry Singleton116 votes (10.34%)
Bob Shepardson90 votes (8.02%)
Juan Fernandez62 votes (5.53%)
Glenn Perrigo55 votes (4.9%)
Deepa Priya50 votes (4.46%)
Noushka Wildlife43 votes (3.83%)
Jaliya Rasaputra38 votes (3.39%)
Paul Wild35 votes (3.12%)
Bert Van Der Krieken30 votes (2.67%)
Antonis Tsaknakis29 votes (2.58%)
Vasanthan Jayaguru27 votes (2.41%)
Myer Bornstein24 votes (2.14%)
Diane Stuckey23 votes (2.05%)
Geri Scull22 votes (1.96%)
Terence Land21 votes (1.87%)
Jean Marie Prevost15 votes (1.34%)
Ken Billington15 votes (1.34%)
Andrew Johnson13 votes (1.16%)
Byron Berger7 votes (0.62%)
Naba Diganta5 votes (0.45%)
Luis Pollack5 votes (0.45%)
|The next competition starts on 04 February 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2424 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [1471 Views]
- POLL: Should Alaska’s refuges be opened for hunting again? [1366 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [1184 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? [1051 Views]
- Badger buries entire cow in shocking new video [1041 Views]
- POLL: Should Norway stop the annual slaughter of whales? [1018 Views]
- Is ‘Baiting’ an ethical way to photograph wild owls? [901 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of rhino horns be legalized? [822 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral horses be controlled by aerial culling? [725 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42071 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16834 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [14015 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [12562 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11129 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8632 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8313 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8059 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7427 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of giraffes be banned? [5377 Views]