We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Caracal Stalking in the Kalahari”.
Dave Waddell wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Always Elegant and Beautiful – Merry Christmas”.
Third Prize goes to Dana Allen for his image “Sanctuary”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson59 votes (10.03%)
Dave Waddell56 votes (9.52%)
Dana Allen51 votes (8.67%)
Dave Richards48 votes (8.16%)
Kath Aggiss40 votes (6.8%)
Rita Caluori36 votes (6.12%)
Paamul Jack34 votes (5.78%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.08%)
David Barr24 votes (4.08%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.08%)
Antonis Tsaknakis23 votes (3.91%)
Stephen Harper22 votes (3.74%)
Jill Wussow20 votes (3.4%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.72%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.55%)
Armond Scipione12 votes (2.04%)
Yoav Perlman12 votes (2.04%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.7%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.7%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.53%)
Brian Anderson8 votes (1.36%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.36%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.02%)
Vasant Jayaguru6 votes (1.02%)
Larry Nichols4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.68%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.68%)
Simon Rix3 votes (0.51%)
|The next competition starts on 07 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3598 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1172 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? [1160 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1071 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1068 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [980 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [945 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [756 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [734 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [732 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42025 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16753 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13808 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11112 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10793 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8596 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8037 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]