We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Caracal Stalking in the Kalahari”.
Dave Waddell wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Always Elegant and Beautiful – Merry Christmas”.
Third Prize goes to Dana Allen for his image “Sanctuary”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson59 votes (10.03%)
Dave Waddell56 votes (9.52%)
Dana Allen51 votes (8.67%)
Dave Richards48 votes (8.16%)
Kath Aggiss40 votes (6.8%)
Rita Caluori36 votes (6.12%)
Paamul Jack34 votes (5.78%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.08%)
David Barr24 votes (4.08%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.08%)
Antonis Tsaknakis23 votes (3.91%)
Stephen Harper22 votes (3.74%)
Jill Wussow20 votes (3.4%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.72%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.55%)
Armond Scipione12 votes (2.04%)
Yoav Perlman12 votes (2.04%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.7%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.7%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.53%)
Brian Anderson8 votes (1.36%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.36%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.02%)
Vasant Jayaguru6 votes (1.02%)
Larry Nichols4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.68%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.68%)
Simon Rix3 votes (0.51%)
|The next competition starts on 07 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Trump’s elephant trophy hunting plan be stopped? – [1177 Views]
- POLL: Should big-game and canned, trophy hunting be banned? – [1017 Views]
- POLL: Should babies be allowed to buy hunting licenses? – [984 Views]
- POLL: Should wild horses be protected from roundups and slaughter? – [889 Views]
- POLL: Should Wildlife Services stop its secret wildlife-killing program? – [823 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa strictly enforce its anti-poaching legislation? – [815 Views]
- Florida Opened a Fake Alligator Farm to Catch Poachers – [806 Views]
- POLL: Should African Grey Parrots be protected from illegal trafficking? – [786 Views]
- POLL: Should Dolphinariums As Tourist Attractions Be Closed Down? – [781 Views]
- POLL: Should gillnets be banned in the Upper Gulf to save the Vaquita? – [778 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7663 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [5894 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [3814 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3799 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? – [3648 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [3065 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]