We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Caracal Stalking in the Kalahari”.
Dave Waddell wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Always Elegant and Beautiful – Merry Christmas”.
Third Prize goes to Dana Allen for his image “Sanctuary”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson59 votes (10.03%)
Dave Waddell56 votes (9.52%)
Dana Allen51 votes (8.67%)
Dave Richards48 votes (8.16%)
Kath Aggiss40 votes (6.8%)
Rita Caluori36 votes (6.12%)
Paamul Jack34 votes (5.78%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.08%)
David Barr24 votes (4.08%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.08%)
Antonis Tsaknakis23 votes (3.91%)
Stephen Harper22 votes (3.74%)
Jill Wussow20 votes (3.4%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.72%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.55%)
Armond Scipione12 votes (2.04%)
Yoav Perlman12 votes (2.04%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.7%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.7%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.53%)
Brian Anderson8 votes (1.36%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.36%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.02%)
Vasant Jayaguru6 votes (1.02%)
Larry Nichols4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.68%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.68%)
Simon Rix3 votes (0.51%)
|The next competition starts on 07 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [1383 Views]
- Karma Strikes Again: Trophy Hunter Killed by Elephant [1120 Views]
- POLL: Should the Grizzly Bear be removed from the Endangered Species List? [1007 Views]
- POLL: Should all circuses with wild animals be closed down? [967 Views]
- ‘Kill them, kill them, kill them’: the volunteer army plotting to wipe out Britain’s grey squirrels [817 Views]
- $10,000 reward offered to find killer of famous Yellowstone white wolf [701 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [626 Views]
- Elephants Can’t Wait to Meet New Rescued Baby at Sanctuary [617 Views]
- Heroic Boat Captain Rescues Entangled Great White Shark [614 Views]
- Live donkey fed to tigers in shareholder protest at Chinese zoo [587 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42100 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16884 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11134 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [10607 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8675 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8246 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7444 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4685 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of pilot whales in the Faroes be stopped? [4657 Views]
- POLL: Should Spain’s “Running of the Bulls” festival be banned? [4609 Views]