We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Caracal Stalking in the Kalahari”.
Dave Waddell wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Always Elegant and Beautiful – Merry Christmas”.
Third Prize goes to Dana Allen for his image “Sanctuary”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson59 votes (10.03%)
Dave Waddell56 votes (9.52%)
Dana Allen51 votes (8.67%)
Dave Richards48 votes (8.16%)
Kath Aggiss40 votes (6.8%)
Rita Caluori36 votes (6.12%)
Paamul Jack34 votes (5.78%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.08%)
David Barr24 votes (4.08%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.08%)
Antonis Tsaknakis23 votes (3.91%)
Stephen Harper22 votes (3.74%)
Jill Wussow20 votes (3.4%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.72%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.55%)
Armond Scipione12 votes (2.04%)
Yoav Perlman12 votes (2.04%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.7%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.7%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.53%)
Brian Anderson8 votes (1.36%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.36%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.02%)
Vasant Jayaguru6 votes (1.02%)
Larry Nichols4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.68%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.68%)
Simon Rix3 votes (0.51%)
|The next competition starts on 07 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Finland’s 235 wolves be culled? [1635 Views]
- POLL: Should the Wildlife Trust’s campaign to slaughter grey squirrels be stopped? [1591 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [1467 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [1458 Views]
- POLL: Should more bear hunting licenses be issued? [1148 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [1083 Views]
- POLL: Should Trump disband USDA Wildlife “Killing” Services? [998 Views]
- POLL: Should Australia’s feral cats be culled? [817 Views]
- POLL: Could U.S. endangered species rules go extinct under Trump? [723 Views]
- POLL: Should the Woolly Mammoth be resurrected through genetic engineering? [723 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42051 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16794 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13848 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [11896 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11117 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8611 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8309 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [8136 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8048 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7414 Views]