We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Kerry Singleton wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Cow and New Calf”.
Sherry Shepardson is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Safe with Mom”.
Third Prize goes to Reima Rönkkö with “Forever Yours”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Kerry Singleton71 votes (11.38%)
Sherry Shepardson67 votes (10.74%)
Reima Rönkkö56 votes (8.97%)
Thomas Winstone51 votes (8.17%)
Bob Shepardson49 votes (7.85%)
Noushka Wildlife49 votes (7.85%)
Candy McManiman46 votes (7.37%)
Diane Stuckey31 votes (4.97%)
Paamul Jack21 votes (3.37%)
Antonis Tsaknakis21 votes (3.37%)
Ken Billington19 votes (3.04%)
Rahul Sarkale19 votes (3.04%)
Charles Vanpraet15 votes (2.4%)
Sankar Singha14 votes (2.24%)
Vinayak Yardi14 votes (2.24%)
Alain Pascua13 votes (2.08%)
Michalis Kotsakis12 votes (1.92%)
Katie Wood11 votes (1.76%)
Myer Bornstein11 votes (1.76%)
Ragoo Rao10 votes (1.6%)
Pranesh Kodancha9 votes (1.44%)
Eija Rönkkö9 votes (1.44%)
John Wright6 votes (0.96%)
|The next competition starts on 08 July 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2804 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1888 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1392 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1270 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [1039 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [942 Views]
- Bald Eagle Adopts Baby Hawk Instead of Eating Him [911 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [863 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [745 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16900 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11095 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10080 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8690 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8232 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4712 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3773 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3448 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of snares be banned in the UK? [2609 Views]