We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dana Allen wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Zambezi Crossing”.
Noushka Wildlife wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “How’s That for a V!”.
Third Prize goes to Stephen Harper for his image “Monkey Nut Mad”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dana Allen108 votes (15.13%)
Noushka Wildlife86 votes (12.04%)
Stephen Harper55 votes (7.7%)
Paamul Jack53 votes (7.42%)
Dave Richards46 votes (6.44%)
Vipul Ramanuj45 votes (6.3%)
Bob Shepardson41 votes (5.74%)
Alan De Witt39 votes (5.46%)
Dave Waddell39 votes (5.46%)
Kerry Singleton34 votes (4.76%)
Ken Billington25 votes (3.5%)
Brian Anderson24 votes (3.36%)
Julie Feinstein24 votes (3.36%)
Laura Erickson21 votes (2.94%)
Yoav Perlman16 votes (2.24%)
Simon Rix13 votes (1.82%)
Marcelo Allende13 votes (1.82%)
Jem Babbington13 votes (1.82%)
Deepa Priya12 votes (1.68%)
Scott Simmons7 votes (0.98%)
|The next competition starts on 10 December 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3606 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1178 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1166 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? [1164 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1074 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [947 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [926 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [898 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [772 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [758 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42029 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16753 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13818 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11114 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10893 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8598 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8039 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]