We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Kath Aggiss wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Yipeeee!”.
Kerry Singleton is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Long Tailed Weasel”.
Third Prize goes to Bob Shepardson with “Right Cross”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Kath Aggiss85 votes (13.62%)
Kerry Singleton70 votes (11.22%)
Bob Shepardson65 votes (10.42%)
Bryan Pereira49 votes (7.85%)
Sherry Shepardson48 votes (7.69%)
Juan Carlos Vindas45 votes (7.21%)
Paamul Jack35 votes (5.61%)
Jaliya Rasaputra35 votes (5.61%)
Rob Belterman32 votes (5.13%)
Candy McManiman20 votes (3.21%)
Raghavendra Pattar19 votes (3.04%)
Pranesh Kodancha15 votes (2.4%)
Johny Vinoth15 votes (2.4%)
Jerry Banse13 votes (2.08%)
Ragoo Rao12 votes (1.92%)
Karen Levitch11 votes (1.76%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.76%)
Bob Swan10 votes (1.6%)
Dharmesh Patel9 votes (1.44%)
Don DesJardin8 votes (1.28%)
Mike Barth7 votes (1.12%)
Somil Makadia5 votes (0.8%)
Myer Bornstein5 votes (0.8%)
|The next competition starts on 13 May 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should South Africa’s canned hunting industry be banned? [1905 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [1464 Views]
- POLL: Should Mozambique’s wildlife park be funded by trophy hunting? [1400 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of elephants for “entertainment” be banned? [1294 Views]
- POLL: Should Asia’s elephant tourism be banned? [1065 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of wild animals in circuses be banned? [964 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife-killing “cyanide bombs” be banned? [897 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone Grizzlies be removed from the Endangered List? [863 Views]
- POLL: Should the owning of exotic pets be banned? [748 Views]
- POLL: Should South Africa’s domestic trade in rhino horns be banned? [714 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16902 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11093 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10031 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8692 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8232 Views]
- POLL: Should the killing of giraffes be outlawed? [4714 Views]
- POLL: Should the sale of elephant ivory be legalized? [4081 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3775 Views]
- POLL: Should the coyote continue to be exterminated? [3450 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of snares be banned in the UK? [2610 Views]