We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dave Waddell wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Up on Fox Hill”.
Candy McManiman wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Sunbittern Flight Across the River”.
Third Prize goes to Morkel Erasmus for his image “Lion Man Love”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dave Waddell133 votes (11.11%)
Candy McManiman94 votes (7.85%)
Morkel Erasmus68 votes (5.68%)
Scott Simmons66 votes (5.51%)
Jalil El Harrar64 votes (5.35%)
Dana Allen63 votes (5.26%)
Candy McManiman61 votes (5.1%)
Paamul Jack57 votes (4.76%)
Dana Allen53 votes (4.43%)
Dana Allen45 votes (3.76%)
Antonis Tsaknakis44 votes (3.68%)
Paamul Jack37 votes (3.09%)
Alan Jonker36 votes (3.01%)
Rob Belterman35 votes (2.92%)
Dana Allen34 votes (2.84%)
Bob Shepardson34 votes (2.84%)
Paamul Jack33 votes (2.76%)
Bert Van Der Krieken30 votes (2.51%)
Bob Shepardson29 votes (2.42%)
Alan Jonker29 votes (2.42%)
Bob Shepardson28 votes (2.34%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury28 votes (2.34%)
Darren Clough28 votes (2.34%)
Bisonquest27 votes (2.26%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (2.09%)
|The next competition starts on 07 January 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3598 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1172 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? [1160 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1071 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1068 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [980 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [945 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [756 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [734 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [732 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42025 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16753 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13808 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11112 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10793 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8596 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8037 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]