Bridgestone Tires was the first to go public with their concern for woodland creatures, during Super Bowl XLII.
Not to be outdone, now Volvo has announced it’s testing a new animal avoidance system and the folks at NPR’s Car Talk asked me, their official Animal-Vehicle Biologist, to share some thoughts on this development for today’s Staff Blog.
Soon I’ll be conducting a hard-hitting, 60 Minutes style investigative interview with company executives (or maybe a friendly chat with their PR lackey) to uncover answers to the questions burning rubber in my mind. Then I’ll write an in-depth guest blog for the Car Talk website.
First I need to learn to speak Swedish. But when I do—Watch Out!!
Filed under: Uncategorized
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- » [2554 Views]
- PETITION: Stop the massive slaughter of migratory birds in Egypt! » [1822 Views]
- POLL: Should canned hunting in Arizona be banned? » [1712 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [1213 Views]
- If You Care About Birds, Watch This 4-Minute Video » [1174 Views]
- » [1105 Views]
- » [1096 Views]
- » [952 Views]
- 6 Reasons You Should Be Drinking “Bird-Friendly” Coffee » [881 Views]
- » [823 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should the Slaughter of Grouse be allowed to continue? » [32411 Views]
- POLL: Should bear hunting be banned in the US? » [25900 Views]
- Massive Bird Slaughter Around the Mediterranean – Shocking Photos » [11381 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s shameful tiger farms be closed down? » [9683 Views]
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa – Shocking Video » [6690 Views]
- POLL: Should the trial cull of badgers go ahead? » [4362 Views]
- Trophy Hunting in Africa – Wildlife Slaughter in Graphic Images » [4321 Views]
- Wildlife Photography – Ethics and Conservation Issues? » [4251 Views]
- Cyclist Has Amazing Encounter with a Mountain Lion in Los Angeles » [3844 Views]
- Egypt is the Worst Place to Be a Migratory Bird – Shocking Video » [3579 Views]