Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dave Waddell118 votes (11.74%)
Glenn Perrigo92 votes (9.15%)
Kerry Singleton92 votes (9.15%)
Bob Shepardson78 votes (7.76%)
Paamul Jack70 votes (6.97%)
Dave Richards62 votes (6.17%)
Terence Land52 votes (5.17%)
Alison Williams51 votes (5.07%)
Stephen Harper43 votes (4.28%)
Andrew Smith40 votes (3.98%)
Paul Wild37 votes (3.68%)
Vasant Jayaguru34 votes (3.38%)
Michalis Kotsakis34 votes (3.38%)
Deepa Priya27 votes (2.69%)
Antonis Tsaknakis26 votes (2.59%)
Lisa Manifold25 votes (2.49%)
Juan Fernandez25 votes (2.49%)
Myer Bornstein22 votes (2.19%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (2.09%)
Wayne Vaughn16 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird14 votes (1.39%)
Ken Billington13 votes (1.29%)
Bob Swan13 votes (1.29%)
|The next competition starts on 21 Jan 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.
Share on social media:
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3671 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1210 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1209 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1094 Views]
- POLL: Is big game hunting important for African economies? [1089 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [982 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [967 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [791 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [781 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [764 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42033 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16761 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13869 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13820 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [11123 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11114 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8602 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8039 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7394 Views]