You may have noticed that we have taken the bold step to carry online advertising. We’ve done this for one reason – to generate funds to contribute to global conservation.
By simply visiting our website, you will see advertisements on the right-hand-side. With every visit to our website or when you shop in our Amazon Store funds are generated, a significant part of which is automatically donated to recognized, global conservation organisations. This helps to:
- Prevent the extinction of any bird species
- Maintain and where possible improve the conservation status of all bird species
- Conserve and where appropriate improve and enlarge sites and habitats important for birds
- Help, through birds, to conserve biodiversity and to improve the quality of people’s lives
- Integrate bird conservation into sustaining people’s livelihoods
We hope you agree with our approach – it’s the same as running advertisements in a newsletter or magazine to pay for the operational costs of the production. We are doing the same, but for our website.
We try to ensure the adverts on this site are relevant, and don’t detract from the content of our website or your use of it. If you have any views on our decision to carry advertising, please contact us.
Advertise with Focusing On Wildlife
Focusing On Wildlife is a leading multi-author, wildlife blog with authors in more than 25 countries in all 5 continents. Our website generates 500,000 advertisement impressions per month from a unique, global audience of highly educated, web savvy, environmentally aware and wealthy individuals.
Focusing On Wildlife has a large following of loyal subscribers who are active as photographers, birdwatchers, conservationists and scientists. They travel frequently, fly on a regular basis, stay in hotels and purchase optical and camera equipment regularly.
Site Advertising Opportunities
Focusing On Wildlife offers a variety of advertising zones that may be purchased by CPM, the week or a month buyout at competitive rates. Please contact us for more information.
Share on social media:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? [3600 Views]
- 10 amazing birds that have gone extinct [1172 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? [1160 Views]
- POLL: Should the trade in both raw and antique ivory be banned? [1115 Views]
- POLL: Should India’s export of tiger skin, parts and bones be stopped? [1072 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [970 Views]
- POLL: Should the use of exotic animal skins for fashion be banned? [945 Views]
- POLL: Should wildlife crime be enforced by tougher legislation? [760 Views]
- POLL: Should the Eurasian Lynx be rewilded? [746 Views]
- POLL: Should the grey squirrel be culled to protect red squirrels? [738 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- White Killer Whale Adult Spotted for First Time in Wild [42025 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farms? [16753 Views]
- POLL: Should the annual Canadian seal hunt be banned? [13871 Views]
- POLL: Should fur farming be banned in the European Union? [13808 Views]
- POLL: Should Congress disband Wildlife “Killing” Services? [11112 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [10815 Views]
- POLL: Should driven grouse-shooting be banned? [8596 Views]
- POLL: Should grouse shooting on highland estates be banned? [8303 Views]
- POLL: Should black bears be killed for Royal Guards’ fur caps? [8037 Views]
- POLL: Should China’s dog meat festival be banned? [7392 Views]