You may have noticed that we have taken the bold step to carry online advertising. We’ve done this for one reason – to generate funds to contribute to global conservation.
By simply visiting our website, you will see advertisements on the right-hand-side. With every visit to our website or when you shop in our Amazon Store funds are generated, a significant part of which is automatically donated to recognized, global conservation organisations. This helps to:
- Prevent the extinction of any bird species
- Maintain and where possible improve the conservation status of all bird species
- Conserve and where appropriate improve and enlarge sites and habitats important for birds
- Help, through birds, to conserve biodiversity and to improve the quality of people’s lives
- Integrate bird conservation into sustaining people’s livelihoods
We hope you agree with our approach – it’s the same as running advertisements in a newsletter or magazine to pay for the operational costs of the production. We are doing the same, but for our website.
We try to ensure the adverts on this site are relevant, and don’t detract from the content of our website or your use of it. If you have any views on our decision to carry advertising, please contact us.
Advertise with Focusing On Wildlife
Focusing On Wildlife is a leading multi-author, wildlife blog with authors in more than 25 countries in all 5 continents. Our website generates 500,000 advertisement impressions per month from a unique, global audience of highly educated, web savvy, environmentally aware and wealthy individuals.
Focusing On Wildlife has a large following of loyal subscribers who are active as photographers, birdwatchers, conservationists and scientists. They travel frequently, fly on a regular basis, stay in hotels and purchase optical and camera equipment regularly.
Site Advertising Opportunities
Focusing On Wildlife offers a variety of advertising zones that may be purchased by CPM, the week or a month buyout at competitive rates. Please contact us for more information.
Share this page with your friends
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7351 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [3208 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [2966 Views]
- POLL: Should trophy hunting in Kyrgystan be banned? – [1733 Views]
- POLL: Should SeaWorld be closed down? – [1522 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales? – [1126 Views]
- POLL: Should Yellowstone’s Iconic Grizzly Bears be Stripped of Federal Protection? – [1025 Views]
- POLL: Should roadside zoos be closed down? – [978 Views]
- POLL: Should foxes be culled to protect domestic pets? – [937 Views]
- POLL: Should trail (fox) hunting on National Trust land be stopped? – [897 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts [7786 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [2289 Views]
- POLL: Should all tiger farms in China be closed down? [2081 Views]
- POLL: Should the export of elephants to China be banned? [2068 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? [2028 Views]
- Trophy Hunter Gets Eaten by Crocodiles [2021 Views]