As Atlantic sailfish (Istiophorus albicans) can swim at more than 60 miles per hour, trying to capture their grace and agility on film is easier said than done. Up for the challenge, the Life team used an ultra-high speed camera to film the fastest fish on Earth making quick work of a huge ball of sardines.
Founder and Executive Editor
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Incredible moment a father is knocked overboard by a WHALE and nearly swallowed as the animal smashes into boat with its mouth open looking for food off of South Africa
- Petition: Tour Guide and Tourist Treated Endangered Whale Shark as a Surfboard!
- Video: Pango-Cam offers amazing and unique view of pangolin behavior
- Atlantic fisheries managers move to protect the little fish seabirds rely on.
- Trump Opens Atlantic's Only Marine National Monument to Commercial Fishing
- Video: Documentary on world’s rarest ape generates film festival buzz