During the last two weeks our authors and photographers have posted some outstanding articles packed with top-ranking wildlife images. Our competition is called “Best Photo of the Week”.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and vote for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Angry Mother by Daniel Vago (16%, 40 Votes)
- Bonelli’s Eagle by Stephen Daly (11%, 29 Votes)
- It’s not Curiosity That is Killing the Cat by Dana Allen (10%, 25 Votes)
- Great Horned Owl by Scott Simmons (9%, 22 Votes)
- Midnight Shadows by Rick Lieder (7%, 19 Votes)
- Chameleon by Raj Dhage (7%, 19 Votes)
- Family Time by Morkel Erasmus (6%, 15 Votes)
- Horned Grebe by Myer Bornstein (5%, 13 Votes)
- Green tree frog by Margarita Steinhardt (5%, 13 Votes)
- Rough-legged Hawk by Larry Jordan (5%, 12 Votes)
- Wild Boar by Tom Smit (4%, 11 Votes)
- Great Spotted Woodpecker by Noushka Lavril (4%, 11 Votes)
- Green Sandpiper by Jem Babbington (4%, 9 Votes)
- White’s Thrush by John Andrew Wright (4%, 9 Votes)
- Palmedes Swallowtail by Steven Scott (3%, 7 Votes)
- Campo Flicker by Marcelo Allende (0%, 1 Votes)
- Slowly but surely by Itai Shanni (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 89
Our aim is to identify the best photos – not the photographer with the most friends! So please don’t solicit votes on Facebook – if complaints are received, your entry might be disqualified! (see conditions of entry below).
Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) Entries will be selected from articles posted during the previous week 2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per author / contributor. 3) Any person can propose photos for entry by sending an e-mail to the webmaster. 4) In the absence of entry proposals the webmaster will make the selection. 5) Vote soliciting for individual entries on Facebook is not allowed 6) Winning photos will be featured on our banner.