Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- New Species of Bird Discovered in Brazil
- Spring is for the Birds and Birders!
- POLL: Florida seeks solution to invasive reptile problem - Should Florida's invasive reptiles be culled?
- Philadelphia Sees Largest Mass Bird Collision Event in the City in 70 Years
- Federal Government Rolling Back Wildlife Protections to Allow Trophy Hunting on Alaska’s National Preserves and Refuge
- World Gorilla (Every) Day