The Cinereous Warbling-Finch is a endemic bird of Brazil. His situation is vulnerable, according to IUCN.
Brazilian photographer of birds and nature. He is 35 years old, lives in Espirito Santo, Brazil, and he loves to be a birdwatching. Since 2007, he joined his two passions: photography and wildlife, especially birds in nature. Through his photos, he wants to show the beauty of his country as a call for environmental preservation and awareness.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Eilat day 1 - photo-bogey busted
- Verdón (Great pampa Finch) Embernagra platensis
- An Illicit Trade in Brazil Is Sending Tiny Songbirds to Their Deaths
- POLL: Should Malta be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter songbirds?
- Appreciating Cardinals
- Eight bird species are first confirmed avian extinctions this decade