Una clásica sesión de otoño, mucha niebla lo que obligaba a conseguir tomas cercanas. Muy temprano, al alba las aves acuáticas estaban alimentándose. Entre otras esta Garcita blanca, (Egretta thula) conseguía una buena presa.
Daniel Vago is an enthusiastic freelance photographer, specializing on wildlife and the environment. Working in telecommunications and information technology, Daniel is also a member of "Aves Argentinas". By focusing on nature photography, his aim is to show the wonders that surround us with his own personal vision, to contribute to our awareness, and to protect our wildlife. Capturing wildlife images can not only change a person's thinking but can also be an experience to explore and enjoy. Photography or "Painting with light" is an art form, which enables us to capture single moments in time whilst admiring, respecting and protecting all of the species with which we share our planet.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Cigüita de Río - Northern Waterthrush / Parkesia noveboracensis (Gmelin, 1789)
- Pollona azul (Purple gallinule) Porphyrio martinica
- Golondrina patagónica (Chilean Swallow) Tachycineta leucopyga
- Atajacaminos tijera (Scissor-tailded Nightjar) Hydropsalis torquata
- Lenatero (Firewood Gatherer) Anumbius annumbi