We are endangered
We are a family
We live here too
We are not your
Hello! I have managed to incorporate my eternal woodstock nation spirit with the high tech 21st century world. I am an artist/writer/photographer, who dabbles in rhyme, and, sometimes, reason. My passions are my husband, who is truly the wind that ruffles my sails, animals rights, yoga ... waking up in the morning. I find inspiration in too many things to list, and far too many more to remember. Sketching, watercolor painting, poetry and photography are my ways of expressing joy and gratitude. From living with a chronic illness, I have learned the beauty of each day, and treat each as another sun salutation, and another chance. we are also the proud parents of a special need senior noble macaw, magic mikey, who adopted us on september 11, 2014.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Feds plan to open more of the Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge to the public
- POLL: Florida seeks solution to invasive reptile problem - Should Florida's invasive reptiles be culled?
- Petition: Plastic Pollution Critical Threat to Florida Sea Turtles
- Shark fin trafficking ring busted as trade ban comes into effect in Florida
- As Seagrass Habitats Decline, Florida Manatees Are Dying Of Starvation
- Florida's Endangered Key Deer suffers 30% losses with Hurricane Irma