A few more rare birds photographed at Oe recently, along with some common ones.
John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Ornithologists discover more rare hornbills than thought on Philippine island
- More caged birds than wild: Javan songbird crisis revealed
- Rampant destruction of forests ‘will unleash more pandemics’
- Hunters Kill 328 Bears in NJ, More Than in All of Last Year
- Petition: Shut Down Marineland Before Any More Whales Die
- In the last month more than 500 dead little blue penguins have washed ashore in New Zealand