Taken as the bird launched from a branch. The wings are completely hidden behind the bird.
I started wildlife photography many years ago but then stopped due to other commitments and the cost of film. In the past two years I have started again using digital equipment. I am retired from a 31 year career in meteorology and live in St. Marys, Ontario Canada.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Calls for future Northern Ireland Assembly to ban hunting with dogs
- Meet 'the girls': the last two northern white rhinos on Earth – in pictures
- Deforestation intensifies in northern DRC protected areas
- Green peafowl flourish in Thailand’s northern forests, but conflict looms
- One of world’s last two northern white rhinos withdrawn from breeding program
- Deforestation intensifies in northern Malaysia’s most important water catchment