Welcome to Africa!
Probably three of the most favorite words, spoken to me in my life.
Africa is a dream for most people, and a reality for the fortunate. Yes, a tour to Tanzania is very expensive, but also, incredibly rewarding. A lot of research and a lucky email from my partner in Tanzania, and now two full tours completed, and another one shaping up for January 2013. You can only imagine how excited I am to return to this superb country.
Tanzania has a very pleasant atmosphere. Friendly and hard working people, who love to make sure you have everything you need. All of the services and comforts that anyone could require.
With over 1,200 species of birds in this country, this has become such a great opportunity. Naturally everyone wants to see the obvious: cheetah, leopard, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. But why not some birding? On a typical game drive in any of the awesome national parks that we visit, we will see birds virtually everywhere.
Around every corner, you will find more and more species of beautiful birds. Since my photography background is mainly birds, I have developed a keen instinct for a creative shot. My eyes are always searching for that incredible image of beauty.
We have a few images here below for your enjoyment, and part 2 and 3 coming soon, so stay tuned!
Raymond Barlow Photography Tours will connect you with the wildlife photography that you dream about, Tanznaia, Costa Rica, Newfoundland, India, or the Grizzly Bears of British Columbia.
We offer several tours around the world, private workshops, group rates. Please review the latest tour info on this webpage, and thanks for your visit here with “Focus on Wildlife”.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
Top-Viewed Posts Last 30 Days
- POLL: Should Europe’s Wolves be Rewilded? – [1370 Views]
- Gray Squirrels versus Red Squirrels – The Facts – [1067 Views]
- Anti-bird tree spikes: we love cars so much, we destroy nature for them – [1009 Views]
- Coast Guard Rescues Sea Turtle Entangled Amid Bales of Cocaine – [999 Views]
- How Do Squirrels Deal With Cold? They May Not Feel It Like Us – [980 Views]
- Nepal’s Last Dancing Bears Have Been Rescued – [957 Views]
- Poachers Shoot Down Sea Shepherd Drone in the Gulf of Mexico – [926 Views]
- Beak fitness: New Zealand develops roadside gym for endangered keas – [900 Views]
- 7 Common Food Items Not Good for Backyard Birds – [828 Views]
- POLL: Should the trafficking of Hippo Teeth be banned? – [805 Views]
Top-Viewed Posts Last 12 Months
- POLL: Should hunting with hounds be banned? – [7795 Views]
- POLL: Should there be a worldwide ban on fur farming? – [4510 Views]
- POLL: Should the trophy hunting of bears and wolves be banned? – [4094 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering dolphins and whales? – [3395 Views]
- POLL: Should the slaughter of badgers in the UK be finally stopped? – [3100 Views]
- POLL: Should the cruel sport of bullfighting be banned? [2873 Views]
- POLL: Should Canada ban the hunting of seals? [2667 Views]
- POLL: Should the Tories be allowed to bring back fox hunting? [2578 Views]
- POLL: Should wild elephants be sold to Chinese zoos? [2322 Views]
- POLL: Should Japan be sanctioned for slaughtering Minke whales? [2289 Views]