We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
David Taylor wins First Prize with his outstanding image ‘Red-necked Avocet Reflection‘. Second Prize is awarded to Ragoo Rao with “Who’s That?”. Third Prize goes to Michel Carré with ‘Squint”.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
David Taylor75 votes (15.53%)
Ragoo Rao54 votes (11.18%)
Michel Carré52 votes (10.77%)
David Taylor40 votes (8.28%)
Alan Murphy39 votes (8.07%)
Karin van Zyl30 votes (6.21%)
Michel Carré28 votes (5.8%)
Michel Carré26 votes (5.38%)
David Taylor22 votes (4.55%)
Eduardo Delgado22 votes (4.55%)
Joelle Budden16 votes (3.31%)
Ken Billington15 votes (3.11%)
Frans Vandewalle15 votes (3.11%)
Frans Vandewalle10 votes (2.07%)
Rowan Gregory | www.birder.travel9 votes (1.86%)
Ken Billington8 votes (1.66%)
Anna Leggatt7 votes (1.45%)
Andrew Thorpe6 votes (1.24%)
Frans Vandewalle6 votes (1.24%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.41%)
Anna Leggatt1 vote (0.21%)
The next competition starts on 25 Sep 2021
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.