We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Houssein Rayaleh wins First Prize with his outstanding image ‘African Monarch Butterfly‘. Second Prize is awarded to Karin van Zyl with “Oxpecker“. Third Prize goes to David Tylor with ‘Giraffe and Her Calf”.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
Houssein Rayaleh49 votes (9.23%)
Karin van Zyl42 votes (7.91%)
David Taylor41 votes (7.72%)
Paamul Jack27 votes (5.08%)
Houssein Rayaleh26 votes (4.9%)
Paamul Jack24 votes (4.52%)
Anna Leggatt24 votes (4.52%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (4.14%)
David Taylor19 votes (3.58%)
Michel Carré19 votes (3.58%)
Tony Murtagh17 votes (3.2%)
Alan De Witt16 votes (3.01%)
Diane Stuckey15 votes (2.82%)
Houssein Rayaleh15 votes (2.82%)
Michel Carré14 votes (2.64%)
Paamul Jack14 votes (2.64%)
Alan De Witt13 votes (2.45%)
Anna Leggatt13 votes (2.45%)
Charles Homler12 votes (2.26%)
Candy McManiman11 votes (2.07%)
Jerry Schudda10 votes (1.88%)
Glenn Bartley10 votes (1.88%)
Rob Belterman10 votes (1.88%)
David Taylor10 votes (1.88%)
Jerry Schudda8 votes (1.51%)
Glenn Bartley7 votes (1.32%)
Larry Powell6 votes (1.13%)
Beatrice Mollaret5 votes (0.94%)
Michel Carré5 votes (0.94%)
Glenn Bartley4 votes (0.75%)
Candy McManiman4 votes (0.75%)
Anna Leggatt3 votes (0.56%)
Tony Murtagh3 votes (0.56%)
Ragoo Rao3 votes (0.56%)
Beatrice Mollaret3 votes (0.56%)
Noushka Wildlife3 votes (0.56%)
Diana Berzina2 votes (0.38%)
Tony Murtagh2 votes (0.38%)
The next competition starts on 26 Feb 2022
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.