We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Paamul Jack wins First Prize for his outstanding image ‘Dragonflies at Sunset’. Leigh Lofgren wins Second Prize with “You See Me’ and Third Prize goes to Ken Billington with ‘Love is in the Air – Kestrels Mating’.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment and sharing their photos on social media.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
Paamul Jack78 votes (12.94%)
Leigh Lofgren65 votes (10.78%)
Ken Billington45 votes (7.46%)
Kathleen Mullins42 votes (6.97%)
Paamul Jack40 votes (6.63%)
Noushka Wildlife37 votes (6.14%)
Margie van der Heijden33 votes (5.47%)
Larry Master32 votes (5.31%)
Ken Billington28 votes (4.64%)
David DesRochers28 votes (4.64%)
Leigh Lofgren26 votes (4.31%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (4.15%)
Mary Roen23 votes (3.81%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.81%)
Pam Knowles21 votes (3.48%)
Margie van der Heijden13 votes (2.16%)
Ken Billington12 votes (1.99%)
Noushka Wildlife10 votes (1.66%)
Danny Gearing9 votes (1.49%)
Rowan Gregory8 votes (1.33%)
Rowan Gregory5 votes (0.83%)
The next competition starts on 29 August 2019
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.