We are delighted to announce the RESULTS of our latest “Best Photo of the Week” Competition. First Prize is awarded to Nitin Jain for his outstanding image ‘Gotcha’. Glenn Perrigo wins Second Prize with ‘Lucifer’s tongue’ and Third Prize goes to Raj Dhage for ‘Common Kingfisher’‘ (see images below).
The voting for all entries can be seen on the link – Best Photo of the Week Competition.
Now that the results for this competition have been published:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.