We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bisonquest wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Ghost Bison”.
Dana Allen wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition Black-maned Lion (Panthera leo krugeri).
Third Prize goes to Rita Caluori for her colorful photo entitled “Crab”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Pam Knowles75 votes (13.44%)
Dana Allen50 votes (8.96%)
Rita Caluori47 votes (8.42%)
Gerardo Colaleo42 votes (7.53%)
Morkel Erasmus34 votes (6.09%)
David Lalliberte30 votes (5.38%)
Marcelo Allende28 votes (5.02%)
Jaliya Rasaputra27 votes (4.84%)
Glenn Perrigo25 votes (4.48%)
James Hamilton-Bird24 votes (4.3%)
Mavourneen Strozewski20 votes (3.58%)
Eric Hamilton19 votes (3.41%)
Michalis Kotsakis18 votes (3.23%)
Rick Lieder17 votes (3.05%)
Candy McManiman12 votes (2.15%)
Robert Tovey11 votes (1.97%)
John Wright10 votes (1.79%)
Dave Waddell9 votes (1.61%)
Stephen Shunk9 votes (1.61%)
Robert Strickland8 votes (1.43%)
Josie Brendle8 votes (1.43%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.25%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.25%)
Myer Bornstein6 votes (1.08%)
Thomas Gut5 votes (0.9%)
Larry Jordan4 votes (0.72%)
Jem Babbington3 votes (0.54%)
Juan Fernandez2 votes (0.36%)
Scott Simmons1 vote (0.18%)
|The next competition starts on 30 January 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.