A few images of some of the seabirds I was able to get reasonable photos of.
John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Feed a fishery, starve a seabird
- Petition: Sustainable tuna? There’s a catch
- New Zealand's new plan to save our seabirds is strong on rhetoric but light on action
- No escape - Unsustainable European fishing practices harm seabirds
- Atlantic fisheries managers move to protect the little fish seabirds rely on.
- Ambitious plan to remove "mega-mice" to save millions of seabirds