You can find more of my images and footages on Facebook HERE
Cain Scrimgeour is a 21-year-old wildlife enthusiast, photographer and filmmaker from the North East of England. An occasional twitcher, but more a passionate patch birder. You can find him observing, photographing and filming the natural world at the Northumberland Wildlife Trust’s Holywell Pond Reserve, but also further afield. A large proportion of his time is now spent in Cumbria, where he is studying a BA (Hons) Wildlife and Media. A sequence from his recent filming project for RSPB Loch of Strathbeg was shown on Autumnwatch 2010.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Petition: Stop Organized Puffin Hunting in Iceland
- Climate crisis may be a factor in tufted puffins die-off, study says
- Petition: Viral Pic Shows Beluga Whales in Tank Barely Bigger Than Their Bodies
- Petition: Facebook Allows the Sale of Pangolins, the Endangered Species Thought to be the Animals Who Transmitted Coronavirus to Humans
- POLL: Should Facebook block "Illegal Wildlife Trafficking" advertisements?
- Puffins being hunted and brought back to the UK despite Government efforts to save the species