Update to my earlier post about the wild Eagle Owl. The chick is growing well.
Rob Belterman has been working in Rotterdam Zoo since 1978, and is based in the Netherlands. His project activity encompasses the genetics (chromosomes) of birds and mammals, sexing European White Storks for re-introduction in the Netherlands, Bearded Vultures in Austria, and Cinereous Vultures in Mallorca. He coordinates two European Endangered Species Programmes for Red-crowned Cranes and Siberian Cranes. Rob is an enthousiastic bird photographer and always takes his camera with him when travelling.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Courting Wild Dogs in Bandipur
- Omnipresent raptors of Kabini
- Crested Serpent Eagle with a Serpent kill in Ranthambore
- Petition: 31 Species Declared Extinct in Latest IUCN Red List Update
- TripAdvisor Will No Longer Sell Tickets to Dolphin or Whale Attractions
- Authorities are Searching for Person Who Illegally Shot a Protected Bald Eagle in Oregon!