Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Bob Swan57 votes (9.74%)
Kenneth Cole Schneider50 votes (8.55%)
Jaliya Rasaputra43 votes (7.35%)
Alan De Witt37 votes (6.32%)
Paamul Jack36 votes (6.15%)
Noushka Wildlife35 votes (5.98%)
David DesRochers28 votes (4.79%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.1%)
Alan De Witt23 votes (3.93%)
Rick Bowers21 votes (3.59%)
Bob Swan20 votes (3.42%)
Paamul Jack18 votes (3.08%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (2.56%)
Vasant Jayaguru15 votes (2.56%)
Rita Caluori13 votes (2.22%)
David Hablützel13 votes (2.22%)
Noushka Wildlife12 votes (2.05%)
Juan Fernandez12 votes (2.05%)
Paamul Jack12 votes (2.05%)
Jerry Schudda11 votes (1.88%)
Ken Billington10 votes (1.71%)
Rita Caluori10 votes (1.71%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.71%)
Jerry Schudda9 votes (1.54%)
Rick Bowers8 votes (1.37%)
Rita Caluori8 votes (1.37%)
Diane Stuckey8 votes (1.37%)
Jerry Schudda8 votes (1.37%)
Bob Swan5 votes (0.85%)
Diane Stuckey4 votes (0.68%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.51%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.34%)
Rick Bowers2 votes (0.34%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.17%)
Vasant Jayaguru1 vote (0.17%)
Jaliya Rasaputra1 vote (0.17%)
The next competition starts on 25 May 2019
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.