Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
You may vote for your own photos – but only ONCE! After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Paul Wild57 votes (9.69%)
Bea Te55 votes (9.35%)
Leigh Lofgren44 votes (7.48%)
Paul Wild40 votes (6.8%)
Noushka Wildlife31 votes (5.27%)
Bea Te27 votes (4.59%)
Ken Billington27 votes (4.59%)
Glenn Bartley27 votes (4.59%)
Paul Wild26 votes (4.42%)
Candy McManiman26 votes (4.42%)
David DesRochers22 votes (3.74%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (3.57%)
Noushka Wildlife19 votes (3.23%)
Paamul Jack18 votes (3.06%)
Myer Bornstein16 votes (2.72%)
Myer Bornstein14 votes (2.38%)
Alan Jonker13 votes (2.21%)
Bob Swan11 votes (1.87%)
Leigh Lofgren10 votes (1.7%)
Paamul Jack10 votes (1.7%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.53%)
Myer Bornstein9 votes (1.53%)
Noushka Wildlife9 votes (1.53%)
Paamul Jack7 votes (1.19%)
Ken Billington6 votes (1.02%)
Leigh Lofgren6 votes (1.02%)
Bob Swan5 votes (0.85%)
Bea Te5 votes (0.85%)
Candy McManiman4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Swan4 votes (0.68%)
The next competition starts on 30 May 2020
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.