Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the blue VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Noushka Wildlife43 votes (9.25%)
Karin van Zyl38 votes (8.17%)
Glenn Bartley32 votes (6.88%)
Paamul Jack31 votes (6.67%)
Candy McManiman30 votes (6.45%)
Herman Veenendaal27 votes (5.81%)
Candy McManiman25 votes (5.38%)
Glenn Bartley24 votes (5.16%)
Karin van Zyl22 votes (4.73%)
Glenn Bartley20 votes (4.3%)
Paamul Jack20 votes (4.3%)
Candy McManiman18 votes (3.87%)
Jacob Paquette18 votes (3.87%)
Joelle Budden18 votes (3.87%)
Mike Barth16 votes (3.44%)
Jennifer Danhaus13 votes (2.8%)
Herman Veenendaal12 votes (2.58%)
Paamul Jack11 votes (2.37%)
Alan Murphy10 votes (2.15%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.94%)
Ken Billington8 votes (1.72%)
Alan Murphy6 votes (1.29%)
Noushka Wildlife5 votes (1.08%)
Alan Murphy5 votes (1.08%)
Ken Billington4 votes (0.86%)
The next competition starts on 28 May 2022
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.