Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Candy McManiman57 votes (10.98%)
Peter Beesley38 votes (7.32%)
Alan Jonker32 votes (6.17%)
Candy McManiman30 votes (5.78%)
Jerry Curtis26 votes (5.01%)
Noushka Wildlife26 votes (5.01%)
Alan De Witt25 votes (4.82%)
Candy McManiman24 votes (4.62%)
Dave Richards24 votes (4.62%)
Dave Richards21 votes (4.05%)
Jose Garcia Allievi19 votes (3.66%)
Alan De Witt19 votes (3.66%)
Lisa Manifold19 votes (3.66%)
Noushka Wildlife19 votes (3.66%)
Peter Beesley18 votes (3.47%)
Alan De Witt17 votes (3.28%)
Dave Richards15 votes (2.89%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (2.89%)
Rick Bowers10 votes (1.93%)
Paamul Jack9 votes (1.73%)
Joellec8 votes (1.54%)
Diane Stuckey7 votes (1.35%)
David Hablützel6 votes (1.16%)
Joellec5 votes (0.96%)
Paamul Jack5 votes (0.96%)
David Hablützel5 votes (0.96%)
Ken Billington4 votes (0.77%)
Michalis Kotsakis4 votes (0.77%)
Ralph David4 votes (0.77%)
David Hablützel2 votes (0.39%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.39%)
Vikas Sharma2 votes (0.39%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.19%)
Diane Stuckey1 vote (0.19%)
Vikas Sharma0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 26 January 2019|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.