Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Alan Murphy65 votes (12.1%)
Dave Richards38 votes (7.08%)
Paamul Jack35 votes (6.52%)
Pascale Froment34 votes (6.33%)
Noushka Wildlife33 votes (6.15%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar29 votes (5.4%)
Paamul Jack29 votes (5.4%)
Leigh Lofgren25 votes (4.66%)
Candy McManiman22 votes (4.1%)
Pascale Froment22 votes (4.1%)
Pascale Froment20 votes (3.72%)
Leigh Lofgren18 votes (3.35%)
Noushka Wildlife17 votes (3.17%)
Dave Richards16 votes (2.98%)
Paamul Jack12 votes (2.23%)
Vasant Jayaguru10 votes (1.86%)
Bob Swan9 votes (1.68%)
Noushka Wildlife9 votes (1.68%)
Candy McManiman9 votes (1.68%)
Leigh Lofgren9 votes (1.68%)
Raewyn Ireland8 votes (1.49%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar7 votes (1.3%)
Rick Bowers7 votes (1.3%)
Dave Richards7 votes (1.3%)
Bob Swan7 votes (1.3%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.3%)
Kath Aggiss6 votes (1.12%)
Rick Bowers4 votes (0.74%)
Glenn Perrigo4 votes (0.74%)
Bob Swan4 votes (0.74%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.56%)
Candy McManiman3 votes (0.56%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar3 votes (0.56%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.37%)
Peter Beesley2 votes (0.37%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.19%)
Vasant Jayaguru1 vote (0.19%)
Lonnie Dueholm0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 23 February 2019
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.