Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 14 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Alan Murphy75 votes (11.85%)
David DesRochers65 votes (10.27%)
Candy McManiman56 votes (8.85%)
Candy McManiman49 votes (7.74%)
Jerry Schudda39 votes (6.16%)
Noushka Wildlife38 votes (6%)
Jose Garcia Allievi37 votes (5.85%)
Leigh Lofgren31 votes (4.9%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (3.95%)
Candy McManiman23 votes (3.63%)
Ken Billington22 votes (3.48%)
Andrew Neale22 votes (3.48%)
Jerry Schudda20 votes (3.16%)
Emil Ivanov20 votes (3.16%)
Leigh Lofgren19 votes (3%)
Leigh Lofgren18 votes (2.84%)
Noushka Wildlife18 votes (2.84%)
Jerry Schudda11 votes (1.74%)
Diane Stuckey8 votes (1.26%)
Lidija Orešković8 votes (1.26%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.11%)
Andrew Johnson7 votes (1.11%)
Gray Clements7 votes (1.11%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.79%)
Andrew Johnson3 votes (0.47%)
|The next competition starts on 25 August 2018|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.