Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Noushka Wildlife51 votes (10.12%)
Myer Bornstein42 votes (8.33%)
Candy McManiman40 votes (7.94%)
Alan Murphy33 votes (6.55%)
Candy McManiman31 votes (6.15%)
Candy McManiman29 votes (5.75%)
Rita Caluori22 votes (4.37%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (4.17%)
Paamul Jack20 votes (3.97%)
Kevin Bartlett20 votes (3.97%)
Rita Caluori18 votes (3.57%)
Kevin Bartlett17 votes (3.37%)
Bob Swan14 votes (2.78%)
Jose Garcia Allievi14 votes (2.78%)
Noushka Wildlife13 votes (2.58%)
Glenn Perrigo12 votes (2.38%)
Myer Pincus11 votes (2.18%)
Debra Myers10 votes (1.98%)
Debra Myers8 votes (1.59%)
Myer Pincus8 votes (1.59%)
Vasant Jayaguru8 votes (1.59%)
Rita Caluori8 votes (1.59%)
Gray Clements8 votes (1.59%)
Kevin Bartlett7 votes (1.39%)
Ken Billington6 votes (1.19%)
Noushka Wildlife6 votes (1.19%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.99%)
Bob Swan5 votes (0.99%)
Bob Swan4 votes (0.79%)
Debra Myers4 votes (0.79%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.6%)
Vasant Jayaguru2 votes (0.4%)
Paamul Jack2 votes (0.4%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.2%)
Tony Murtagh1 vote (0.2%)
|The next competition starts on 24 November 2018
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.