Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Candy McManiman50 votes (7.28%)
Tjie Poo48 votes (6.99%)
Bob Swan43 votes (6.26%)
Alain Balthazard42 votes (6.11%)
Tjie Poo38 votes (5.53%)
Tjie Poo33 votes (4.8%)
Kate Fox32 votes (4.66%)
Noushka Wildlife32 votes (4.66%)
Candy McManiman30 votes (4.37%)
Ken Billington29 votes (4.22%)
Paamul Jack28 votes (4.08%)
David DesRochers28 votes (4.08%)
Candy McManiman26 votes (3.78%)
Noushka Wildlife26 votes (3.78%)
Noushka Wildlife21 votes (3.06%)
Rowan Gregory21 votes (3.06%)
Paamul Jack20 votes (2.91%)
Diane Stuckey18 votes (2.62%)
Eduardo Delgado15 votes (2.18%)
Bob Swan14 votes (2.04%)
Paamul Jack13 votes (1.89%)
Ken Billington12 votes (1.75%)
Marcel de Bruin12 votes (1.75%)
Bob Swan12 votes (1.75%)
Diane Stuckey10 votes (1.46%)
Vasant Jayaguru9 votes (1.31%)
Vasant Jayaguru8 votes (1.16%)
Brian Conn7 votes (1.02%)
Ken Billington6 votes (0.87%)
Kumar Sanjay4 votes (0.58%)
The next competition starts on 28 November 2020
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.