Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Paul Wild46 votes (8.33%)
Candy McManiman41 votes (7.43%)
Rita Caluori30 votes (5.43%)
Noushka Wildlife29 votes (5.25%)
Rob Belterman22 votes (3.99%)
Alan Murphy22 votes (3.99%)
Peter Beesley20 votes (3.62%)
Rita Caluori20 votes (3.62%)
Paamul Jack19 votes (3.44%)
Candy McManiman19 votes (3.44%)
Noushka Wildlife18 votes (3.26%)
Rob Gipman17 votes (3.08%)
Eduardo Delgado16 votes (2.9%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.72%)
Paamul Jack15 votes (2.72%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.54%)
Calvin Jones14 votes (2.54%)
Kevin Bartlett14 votes (2.54%)
Leigh Lofgren14 votes (2.54%)
Leigh Lofgren13 votes (2.36%)
Reinhard Hehl13 votes (2.36%)
Peter Beesley13 votes (2.36%)
Candy McManiman13 votes (2.36%)
Viraj Khorjuwekhar11 votes (1.99%)
Ken Billington10 votes (1.81%)
Kevin Bartlett10 votes (1.81%)
Peter Beesley9 votes (1.63%)
Diane Stuckey9 votes (1.63%)
Noushka Wildlife8 votes (1.45%)
Jerry Schudda7 votes (1.27%)
Calvin Jones6 votes (1.09%)
Kevin Bartlett6 votes (1.09%)
Calvin Jones5 votes (0.91%)
Ken Billington4 votes (0.72%)
Diane Stuckey4 votes (0.72%)
Paamul Jack3 votes (0.54%)
Jerry Schudda2 votes (0.36%)
Jerry Schudda1 vote (0.18%)
Diane Stuckey0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 27 October 2018|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.