Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Eduardo Delgado62 votes (10.33%)
Brian Burnett54 votes (9%)
Paamul Jack53 votes (8.83%)
Bob Swan49 votes (8.17%)
David DesRochers47 votes (7.83%)
Brian Burnett46 votes (7.67%)
Paamul Jack45 votes (7.5%)
Brian Burnett28 votes (4.67%)
Noushka Wildlife27 votes (4.5%)
Bob Swan27 votes (4.5%)
Morten Jorgensen19 votes (3.17%)
Paul Lynch19 votes (3.17%)
Paul Lynch16 votes (2.67%)
Bertrando Campos15 votes (2.5%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.33%)
Laurents ten Voorde11 votes (1.83%)
Paamul Jack11 votes (1.83%)
Noushka Wildlife10 votes (1.67%)
Bertrando Campos8 votes (1.33%)
Andrew Thorpe8 votes (1.33%)
Noushka Wildlife6 votes (1%)
Ian Valentine6 votes (1%)
Bob Swan5 votes (0.83%)
Bertrando Campos4 votes (0.67%)
Paula Almquist4 votes (0.67%)
Paul Lynch3 votes (0.5%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.33%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.17%)
The next competition starts on 31 October 2020
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.