Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Steve Catt90 votes (13.82%)
David Miles76 votes (11.67%)
Bob Shepardson65 votes (9.98%)
James Hamilton-Bird56 votes (8.6%)
Candy McManiman48 votes (7.37%)
Paamul Jack40 votes (6.14%)
Noushka Wildlife39 votes (5.99%)
Sherry Shepardson38 votes (5.84%)
Kerry Singleton29 votes (4.45%)
Jaliya Rasaputra25 votes (3.84%)
Myer Bornstein24 votes (3.69%)
Antonis Tsaknakis24 votes (3.69%)
Neil Hughes16 votes (2.46%)
Michalis Kotsakis15 votes (2.3%)
Juan Fernandez15 votes (2.3%)
Ken Billington15 votes (2.3%)
Lawrence Gardella12 votes (1.84%)
Stephen Harper11 votes (1.69%)
Jerry Banse9 votes (1.38%)
Chris Pellaers4 votes (0.61%)
|The next competition starts on 15 Apr 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.